• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
Roidshop.to

Q&A : Ask Big Ron Whatever the hell you want

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What's your weight right now, Ronnie?

Also how does your workout schedule look like especially while you're traveling?

Ronnie Coleman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Also how does your workout schedule look like especially while you're traveling?

Maybe around 275 I dont really know. I just started training again at the beginning of the month so I should be growing soon! Took some time off like I do every year to let these old bones heal up.

Ajthemeso

Maybe around 275 I dont really know. I just started training again at the beginning of the month so I should be growing soon! Took some time off like I do every year to let these old bones heal up.
from your recent pics it looks like you have already gotten bigger. great job man!

DomDom

Hey big Ron, a long time fan here.

What motivated you to start BB and how did your first few years look like?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
We are going to try to get Big Ronnie back here before the Arnold Sports Festival so we can thank him for donating the prizes to our contest. Hopefully he will be able to answer some questions too. :)

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
One of the best front lat spreads of all times! Ronnie Coleman at the 2004 Russian GP.

ronnie-coleman-lat-spread.jpg

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin/MuscleMecca
Staff member
Staff
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that we have a Pinterst board for Ronnie now. Check it out here. I know Ronnie is on the road right now but hopefully we will get him in here again when he is less busy.

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Ronnie Coleman - Epic back double biceps from the 1999 Mr Olympia!
10363789_385162391622182_6851921643008398641_n.jpg

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
..Excellent, I really like that option and now as going? ..