• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Q&A : Ask Big Ron Whatever the hell you want

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
What's your weight right now, Ronnie?

Also how does your workout schedule look like especially while you're traveling?
 
Ronnie Coleman

Ronnie Coleman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Member
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
67
Points
8
What's your weight right now, Ronnie?

Also how does your workout schedule look like especially while you're traveling?

Maybe around 275 I dont really know. I just started training again at the beginning of the month so I should be growing soon! Took some time off like I do every year to let these old bones heal up.
 
Ajthemeso

Ajthemeso

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
108
Points
18
Maybe around 275 I dont really know. I just started training again at the beginning of the month so I should be growing soon! Took some time off like I do every year to let these old bones heal up.
from your recent pics it looks like you have already gotten bigger. great job man!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Anyone else remember this?


 
DomDom

DomDom

Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2014
Messages
10
Points
1
Hey big Ron, a long time fan here.

What motivated you to start BB and how did your first few years look like?
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
We are going to try to get Big Ronnie back here before the Arnold Sports Festival so we can thank him for donating the prizes to our contest. Hopefully he will be able to answer some questions too. :)
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
One of the best front lat spreads of all times! Ronnie Coleman at the 2004 Russian GP.

Ronnie coleman lat spread
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that we have a Pinterst board for Ronnie now. Check it out here. I know Ronnie is on the road right now but hopefully we will get him in here again when he is less busy.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Ronnie Coleman - Epic back double biceps from the 1999 Mr Olympia!
10363789 385162391622182 6851921643008398641 n
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
N

NewMan

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2014
Messages
61
Points
6
Ronnie Coleman the King!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Yeah buddy! Recent pic of Ronnie.


Ronnie updates june 2014
 
COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 25, 2007
Messages
6,192
Points
73
..Excellent, I really like that option and now as going? ..


What's your weight right now, Ronnie?

Also how does your workout schedule look like especially while you're traveling?

Maybe around 275 I dont really know. I just started training again at the beginning of the month so I should be growing soon! Took some time off like I do every year to let these old bones heal up.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I hope Ronnie will start posting here again.
 

Similar threads

Rookieliftin
Replies
10
Views
5K
supplementkingdom
S
P
Replies
9
Views
5K
radguym
R
Seth Feroce Feed
Replies
0
Views
130
Seth Feroce Feed
Seth Feroce Feed
Top