• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Reason why im voting McCain, Please watch this...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
weapon... watch the first video that I posted, all of it.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Are you that delusional? Of course, it's an unstable region, with fighting between it's citizens, nobody is denying this. But America has killed infinite times more civilians than Iraqi's have.
ok an nasiriyah battle(the biggest battle in the war besides fallugah) i have the medal my brother earned in that battle, i also read the book and he told me what really happened, they are going through this place called ambush alley, they are all hyped and nervous, thinking its gonna be crazy(note this was the begining of the war) all of a sudden they see little kids and women waving and stuff being friendly, they waved back thinking its gonna be alright, when all of a sudden these little kids and women pulled out weapons and started opening fire at them, at this point what will you do IronSlave? you got little kids shooting at you? WTF do you do? let him kill you and you dont go home to your family? or take him out? learn the rules of engagement dude, they shot back my brothers best friend was the first to die in that was go search him lcpl randall roshacker, got hit in the chest with a RPG(rocket proprelled grenande) right in front of my brother, he say his brest friend die in front of him, what would you do IronSlave?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Ironslave
Are you really that stupid and gullible?

If you wish to debate more on Iraq, or any other issue related to this election, or foreign policy in general, please let me know. I will destroy you,

jesus why do you think he spouts off at you huh? YOU DO THIS EVERY FUCKING TIME ANYONE DISAGREES WITH YOU!!! it's pathetic. rarely IF EVER do people go off insulting you. i don't give a shit if this is something you feel passionatley about. guess what? i do too. but i don't insult people just because they have a different opinion than mine. his assesment that it's just because you're a mod is not entirlely false. if you weren't a mod and someone could ban you for outright insulting members, i doubt your tone would be the way it usually is in the politics section.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im not gonna tell you what i saw, its easier to talk about someone elses expierances than your own.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok an nasiriyah battle(the biggest battle in the war besides fallugah) i have the medal my brother earned in that battle, i also read the book and he told me what really happened, they are going through this place called ambush alley, they are all hyped and nervous, thinking its gonna be crazy(note this was the begining of the war) all of a sudden they see little kids and women waving and stuff being friendly, they waved back thinking its gonna be alright, when all of a sudden these little kids and women pulled out weapons and started opening fire at them, at this point what will you do IronSlave? you got little kids shooting at you? WTF do you do? let him kill you and you dont go home to your family? or take him out? learn the rules of engagement dude, they shot back my brothers best friend was the first to die in that was go search him lcpl randall roshacker, got hit in the chest with a RPG(rocket proprelled grenande) right in front of my brother, he say his brest friend die in front of him, what would you do IronSlave?

What would I do? I'd defend myself, so what?

Let me ask you another question... let's just say that these women/children had family that was in a church, that was completely blown up by an American bomb. Now, let me rephrase it...

So lets say, one day you wake up, and your family goes to church, and China comes, and blows it completely up, killing all your family. Now, a few days later, you see a bunch of Chinese soldiers around, claiming "hey, we're here for your freedom!"... would you want revenge? Even though the individual soldiers may mean well, it doesn't change the fact they're part of a group (the military) which killed your family for no reason.

I feel sorry that your brother's best friend died, I really do. I wish he was never there in the first place.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jesus why do you think he spouts off at you huh? YOU DO THIS EVERY FUCKING TIME ANYONE DISAGREES WITH YOU!!! it's pathetic. rarely IF EVER do people go off insulting you. i don't give a shit if this is something you feel passionatley about. guess what? i do too. but i don't insult people just because they have a different opinion than mine. his assesment that it's just because you're a mod is not entirlely false. if you weren't a mod and someone could ban you for outright insulting members, i doubt your tone would be the way it usually is in the politics section.

I could have banned him, I didn't. I was even told I had a green light to do so, I didn't, so stfu.

Over a million people have died, for nothing, out of lies. If that doesn't piss you off, then you're just plain heartless.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes broke and shit but listen to what he has to say. hes seen it all, hes not right in the head but he says a few things that are true, note: hes not right in the head, bare with me here

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What would I do? I'd defend myself, so what?

Let me ask you another question... let's just say that these women/children had family that was in a church, that was completely blown up by an American bomb. Now, let me rephrase it...

So lets say, one day you wake up, and your family goes to church, and China comes, and blows it completely up, killing all your family. Now, a few days later, you see a bunch of Chinese soldiers around, claiming "hey, we're here for your freedom!"... would you want revenge? Even though the individual soldiers may mean well, it doesn't change the fact they're part of a group (the military) which killed your family for no reason.

I feel sorry that your brother's best friend died, I really do. I wish he was never there in the first place.
what situation were they in like that? dude most of those "civilians" are terrorists, when we bomb some shit or if we are gonnado soemthing drastic, we tell them first, we warn them, "hey if you guys dont come out we are blowing this place up and your gonna die" simple as that they hide insurgents all over the place there and use civilians to cover for them and end up getting them killed too, i hope you undertsnad what im trying to say

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I could have banned him, I didn't. I was even told I had a green light to do so, I didn't, so stfu.

Over a million people have died, for nothing, out of lies. If that doesn't piss you off, then you're just plain heartless.

hey IS guess what? this is a forum, nothing you say makes any difference, it's all about debating. when you debate like a jerk, you get responses that reflect that :tiphat:

oh and i love the stfu, classic.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey ironslave, im a very open minded person. its cool you didnt ban me, but i would like you to undertsnad what it feels like, shit im going back in in a few weeks man, im 19 years old and im getting married next summer, my plans are not to deploy stay here and start my family but sometimes it has to be done, ima be gone for like 15 minutes, please post w/e you want and when i get back ill be sure to read it, brb

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what situation were they in like that? dude most of those "civilians" are terrorists, when we bomb some shit or if we are gonnado soemthing drastic, we tell them first, we warn them, "hey if you guys dont come out we are blowing this place up and your gonna die" simple as that they hide insurgents all over the place there and use civilians to cover for them and end up getting them killed too, i hope you undertsnad what im trying to say

I feel like less of a person for having watched that video you just posted. He mentions that Saddam was a war criminal... yet, he didn't mention (because he had no f'n clue) that AMERICA gave him the gas! (watch the video I posted).

Here's America blowing up a mosque.

Note the quotes "woo hoo, bad ass" . What an absolute slimeball.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey ironslave, im a very open minded person. its cool you didnt ban me, but i would like you to undertsnad what it feels like, shit im going back in in a few weeks man, im 19 years old and im getting married next summer, my plans are not to deploy stay here and start my family but sometimes it has to be done, ima be gone for like 15 minutes, please post w/e you want and when i get back ill be sure to read it, brb

I understand you must be feeling nervous as hell, and I hope that for you, and your fiance that you make it back okay.

I would much rather you stayed home, started a family, and were safe, instead of being thrown to the wolves in a volatile region of the world. Again, i have little doubt that you have noble intentions, and it's horrible that you know someone who died.

But, what did he die for? Iraq's freedom? America has killed at the very minimum, hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's, that's not even up for debate. The country is bankrupt, the dollar is near worthless, and America is hated around the world more than ever.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im sorry weapon but I gotta go with IS on this. I don't mean to be rude but I really do think people in the military are biased in the wrong way. My brother is in the army and is voting for McCain but he has no clue about anything related to politics all he hears is that "McCain is for the war in Iraq" and he automatically wants to vote for him. There are many other variables as well as the fact that we shouldn't even be there.

I know you are upset about this subject but can you honestly answer why were in Iraq? Me and IS argue over alot about politics but do agree with sometimes and this is one of those times where I agree with him. You are pretty much arguing with people who know ALOT about politics (not saying I know as much as IS or Flex but I know a great deal more than the average person) I understand that you want to vote for McCain cause he is for the war but you need to understand that we shouldn't even be there at that many of your friends have been even injured or killed for no justifiable reason.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and i agree with you there, country is bankrupt and everything is going to shit, because the objective of the war was not made, and it was more difficult than bush thought, now we are just wasting lives over there, i agree with you but there was a purrpose to begin with but just didnt work out as planned i guess

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That kid was reading something,
don't be a sheep Weapon
your not a sheep...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh btw, this isn't a patriotic war.
a war that was a mistake in the first place, and could have been avoided
is far from patriotic.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol

have you been over there IS? do you know whats really going on? or is it what the media is telling you?

hell no he hasn't...all of the "infotainment" is brainwashing him lol.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and i agree with you there, country is bankrupt and everything is going to shit, because the objective of the war was not made, and it was more difficult than bush thought, now we are just wasting lives over there, i agree with you but there was a purrpose to begin with but just didnt work out as planned i guess

The war was based on lies. There was no objective other than regime change, and occupation.

Please, if you haven't already, watch the first video I posted.

Also, watch this. When Sean Penn speaks, it pretty much sums up exactly how I feel.