• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Reason why im voting McCain, Please watch this...

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I might not be included in the actual argument/debate in here, but i would like to include my 2cents and some bits.

even my dad knows i shouldn't have joined in the war (army, marines) he knows better, and whats going on, though hes a Bush,McCain supporter......
this war is something we are paying for in karma, we can't really change much since this is our payment. (does that make sense to anyone?).
thanks

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
George Bush is the dumbest fucking person ever.

Edit: Very good video IS.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
k

I might not be included in the actual argument/debate in here, but i would like to include my 2cents and some bits.

even my dad knows i shouldn't have joined in the war (army, marines) he knows better, and whats going on, though hes a Bush,McCain supporter......
this war is something we are paying for in karma, we can't really change much since this is our payment. (does that make sense to anyone?).
thanks

nope..karma is not real..that was easy

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
McCain/Palin ftw!

I voting for them.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ ok seriously someone who gains and maintains a postion of power like he has to go along with his admirable educational backround is not dumb. period. what he does is calculated and intentional. please don't show me vids of youtube clips where he misspeaks as evidence. he's a terrible speaker and that means nothing.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is Karma, well i believe it is, nothing is changing that, not even an argument or debate.
and besides everytime i bring it up at home, and work people realize what im saying.

EDIT: Yes Bush a disgrace of both a president, human, and republican.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm not 100% sure when I say, as I don't watch the news much, but I'm pretty sure a lot of the info in this thread has never been on the news. The media is too concerned with celebrities and gossip crap that doesn't effect this country at all. I can only speak for myself on this one but the info I have come across, which is pretty much what these videos display, is strictly from scholarly journals. Yea, I've never been over to Iraq and I never want to. And, yes, I do know people that have been and are going over there. Sadly, a lot of the people fighting and who will be fighting do not know much about the war aside from "Iraqi Freedom."

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I can't agree with you more TJ.
I think i posted in here some time ago, bout' when i was sitting in the sauna at the gym
this teen was sitting in there talking to this guy, bout' the war, he did 2 tours over there..
and from what i was hearing, seemed like he didn't know much.
anyway, i talked to him after that guy left, said he had to tell his buddies girl friend that he died, even though that got to me too, i can't stray from the facts bout' the war.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you use the sauna?

whata fag. rofl :)

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you use the sauna?

whata fag. rofl :)

yea, after a workout i do this each time

shower off germs, dirt etc. go in Spa for 10-12mins
shower off again, hit either dry sauna or wet sauna
then complete shower, body wash etc.
helps relieve muscle tension before work.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
before? damn, you spend alot of time ther eh?

Kanav

Kanav

I dont know man, I used to respect mcain for what he said he stood for before hand, back when he didnt care to run for the presidency and you could just respect him as a veteran and a patriot. But seeing him in this whole charade for the presidency and all the shit hes been saying, hes making it god damn hard to respect him.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
before? damn, you spend alot of time ther eh?

I work at nights till AM, and after work i sleep/pass out.
my joints get cloggy (stiff etc)
spa and sauna help out ALOT.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Everyone, I have no problem with someone arguing their point but please don't come into discussions and drag any muck-raking BS into discussions that they have absolutely no part of. If you disagree then state your opinion but don't come in and tell Mods how to handle situations.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theweapon, you continue complaining about the "corrupt" mods yet Ironslave is the only person in the thread to make a valid argument.

Can't you back up your opinion with anything other than "dude!! i know this one guy in iraq who says iraqi civilians are terrorists!" or anything along those lines. Rather, I would like to see you give reasons as to why we had the right to invade the sovereign nation of Iraq and to occupy it for the last 5 1/2 years.

Iraq had nothing to with 9/11, they had no weapons of mass destruction, they never were a threat to the United States, they did NOT want war with us, they had never killed one American, it was unconstitutional, and it was illegal under international law.

We've lost over 5,000 of our soldiers and civilians, it destroyed our currency, it put us trillions of dollars in debt, we've killed one million Iraqi's, we've murdered close to 100,000 innocent civilians, it increased the power of Iran, terrorist organizations have only gained size and strength, the United States is more unsafe than ever, and the hate towards the U.S. worldwide has skyrocketed.

Now, please back up your side of the argument with something actually useful.

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
theweapon, you continue complaining about the "corrupt" mods yet Ironslave is the only person in the thread to make a valid argument.

Can't you back up your opinion with anything other than "dude!! i know this one guy in iraq who says iraqi civilians are terrorists!" or anything along those lines. Rather, I would like to see you give reasons as to why we had the right to invade the sovereign nation of Iraq and to occupy it for the last 5 1/2 years.

Iraq had nothing to with 9/11, they had no weapons of mass destruction, they never were a threat to the United States, they did NOT want war with us, they had never killed one American, it was unconstitutional, and it was illegal under international law.

We've lost over 5,000 of our soldiers and civilians, it destroyed our currency, it put us trillions of dollars in debt, we've killed one million Iraqi's, we've murdered close to 100,000 innocent civilians, it increased the power of Iran, terrorist organizations have only gained size and strength, the United States is more unsafe than ever, and the hate towards the U.S. worldwide has skyrocketed.

Now, please back up your side of the argument with something actually useful.
some guy? nothing has to do with me or my brother serving? we didnt see jack shit? im going by what some yahoo on the street told me?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its over with dude, ive been open minded with all of ISs posts, i even repped him with a message, since basically me and him got into, mainly it was the way he started with his first post that pissed me off