• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RIP Dallas McCarver

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
No fucking way man!!! This cannot be real!
So sad to hear this about Dallas, it felt like I knew him.....may he rest in peace....life is not fair at all.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So sad! RIP Dallas. My prayers to you and your family.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn unbelievable............... sad sad very sad news...............tmz said he choke on food dont know is this what really happened

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Really a shock. A home accident like this is the last thing anyone expects to happen. Terrible for him and his family.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Really a shock. A home accident like this is the last thing anyone expects to happen. Terrible for him and his family.
joe, how did dallas died? what kind of home accident?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I Believe he choked on food but I am not positive yet.

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
I cannot think of anything worse that has happened in bodybuilding in a long time or maybe forever. I feel terrible for his girlfriend and family. I just found out about this about an hour ago and I cannot get over it or accept it. I found out becuace I was going to post updates on Dallas.

I just read this.. from hollywoodlife.com

View attachment 14785
Dallas McCarver’s Girlfriend WWE Star Dana Brooke Trying To ‘Be Strong’ After His Death

Chris Rogers

So sad. Hours after we learned bodybuilding superstar Dallas McCarver passed away after reportedly choking on food, his girlfriend, WWE star Dana Brooke, said she’s trying to ‘be strong.’

“All we can do is be strong for him and pray like he would like,” WWE star Dana Brooke wrote in a tweet on Aug. 22, just hours after we learned her boyfriend, bodybuilding superstar Dallas McCarver, had died. Dana was actually responding to a tweet written by fellow WWE wrestler Natalya Neidhart, in which she said, “My thoughts and prayers are with Dallas McCarver, his family and @DanaBrookeWWE.” As we previously told you, Dallas died after reportedly choking on food, according to TMZ. The site claims the bodybuilding superstar was found unconscious after midnight on August 21. A friend is said to have discovered his lifeless body inside his Florida home.

We can’t even imagine what Dana must be going through. Especially when we heard that the last thing Dallas, 26, said to Brooke — on the day of his death — was, “I love you. Goodbye.” And that was after he told her he was about to make dinner. So his death was totally unexpected. Fortunately, no foul play is suspected at this time. Public Information Manager of the Boca Raton Police Department, Mark Economou, EXCLUSIVELY tells HollywoodLife.com that the “cause of death is pending on the Medical Examiner’s report. At this time foul play is not suspected.”

Earlier in the day, the bodybuilder took to Instagram and posted a video, in which he can be seen chest-pressing 160 pound dumbbells in each hand. He even wrote on Instagram that he had a “great” workout. Watch the video below.

Our thoughts and prayers continue to go out to Dallas’ friends and family during this difficult time in their lives.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/08/22/dallas-mccarver-girlfriend-dana-brooke-strong-after-death/

Last edited:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So sad to be reading this R.I.P big guy!

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Here's a perspective from a medical professional on not just Dallas, but also Piana and CT Fletcher:

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Here's a perspective from a medical professional on not just Dallas, but also Piana and CT Fletcher:

Thanks Joe,

I have not watched yet but I agree that it probably did not have anything to do with steroids.

I will be watching soon though. You always have the inside scoop on everything bro.

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't understand. His girlfriend said that Dallas said good bye to her. If he choked on food how could he talk?

xtacy

xtacy

I don't understand. His girlfriend said that Dallas said good bye to her. If he choked on food how could he talk?

i think he said it before he went to prepare dinner. then he choked on food eating. that was a goodbye for the day, not a final goodbye.

very sad news. so young and such a bad way to die...

Charlie

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Right xtace. He was probably pushing that protein down.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
prayers to dallas family.

Reactions: Cddoug77
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The site is quieter than usual. Everyone is depressed about this.

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
83c0ba5cb49c7c1b4313a1cbcf5b14a8-1.jpg