• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Road to competitions!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Milan Sádek - 3 weeks out of Europa Charlotte Pro 2017

e0debab37ebbeca53359f9b894ef4773-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Darron Glenn‎ IFBB PRO 212 - 2 weeks to go charlotte PRO


397d56f609c948a9cb197befcb573972-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
e91355ea8219d04d018ed1972f105c79-1.jpg



Bodybuilders News

Samir Troudi IFBB PRO 212 - new recent pic - 2 weeks out
 
Last edited:
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
db0cad2c3b2e1262978e60044470ba0a-1.jpg


Hunter labrada road to dallas npc
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
56c864f1e5525157e39bf96996749564-1.jpg
69b68d2d04363e0f4a527b207d30597a-1.jpg


Luca pennazzato will compete in Vancouver pro show!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Milan Sadek looks to be @ 220 lbs or so. He will have to lose a lot of muscle mass to make the 212's.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Milan Sadek looks to be @ 220 lbs or so. He will have to lose a lot of muscle mass to make the 212's.
Yes tdk he will do 212 , but he looks amazing, in my opinion
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From hunter labrada fb page

" The second episode of my prep series is up!

In this episode, I visit Keith Klein to get my body fat checked and updates to my diet and cardio, as well as have a killer quads and calves workout with @patricktmoore!

Be sure to leave a comment on the video if you have any questions!

? https://youtu.be/oL5hLRP2SDU ?
? @_pabloaguilar
Gym: @rawgymtexas"
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
18f98f82500a9859c58613d39d9ae6b5-1.jpg


Nicolas vullioud
 
R

rz3300

Banned
Joined
Jul 6, 2016
Messages
677
Points
0
Sounds like you have a lot of work cut out for you and an interesting road ahead but the journey is usually half of the fun, at least that is the case for me. Best of luck to you moving forward and hope you enjoy it.
 

Similar threads

Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
117
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Replies
0
Views
231
Regan Grimes Feed
Regan Grimes Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Replies
0
Views
134
Chris Bumstead Feed
Chris Bumstead Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Replies
0
Views
303
Nick Walker Feed
Nick Walker Feed
Top