- Thread starter
- #521
_ROBERTiNHO_
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 17, 2007
- Messages
- 960
- Points
- 16
LifterD., Nat and Prince: thanks fellas! I think I have a good chance to take my class, since I'm still a junior
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

You're ****en strong, rob.
you weigh 67kg? freaky. How did you get into weight lifting?
Nice work Rob, huge rack pulls!
Still lifting 10x of you bw, whatever lol. Nice lifting!
Are you still as lean as in your avi?
Thats awesome rob! People at the gym may not think your that big yet they see you lifting truck loads, do they trip out on you?
Yep, when I do deadlifts, rack deads, squats or pullups someone always make a comment, like you're strong huh? Your back doesn't hurt? Or sometimes they just watch. And I'm the only one who deadlift and squat![]()
LMAO "your back doesnt hurt?" I hate it when people have that mentality, i know a few idiots who use a belt on random excercises because they are trying to be careful on their back. It's extremely rare to see someone doing deads in my gym, most are worried about their back, they figure its not healthy but... neglecting your back muscles is? :/ go figure.
BTW, i checked out some of your youtube vids, pretty motivating!
Nice session there man! strong pullups!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.