• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Show me your legs!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Nice outter sweep and detail JB, and perfect proportion. Also, I dig the tat on the arm, new?
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Nice outter sweep and detail JB, and perfect proportion. Also, I dig the tat on the arm, new?

Thanks, Braaq. :2:
No the tattoo is pretty old.- I think I got it when I was 23-24 or something like that.

Tunen--> Wanna cuddle? :gaygay:
 
snakeman

snakeman

Active member
Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
26
Points
1
Great legs Johnny


My legs:
legs1.jpg

legs2.jpg

legs3.jpg
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Pete - great legs, and I think that you lower back christmas tree is bigger than the one I had at my house.

Braaq - HUGE!!! Don't know what else to say...

Johnny - great sweep and cuts... excellent!

Snake - great start... keep putting the size on and they'll be awesome.
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Couple legs shots. Let me know what to improve on.
 

Attachments

  • leg23.JPG
    leg23.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 89
  • leg113.JPG
    leg113.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 101
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Some seriously good quality legs in here both in size and condition. Really shows up the dedication shown by yourselves.

Ordinary - looks pretty good to me. Hams are definate strong points. Be good to see a front on shot to see quad thickness.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Thanks Ordinary :tiphat:
They look great from the side, great ham hang. Lets see em from the front
Snake, great start, keep up the hard work
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
JBs got a nice sweep in those legs.
Ordinary ,your legs look great ,that hamstring hangs nicely as Braaq said!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Great legs here, Did,braaq you guys make me feel bad lol
Peter your my goal man :gaygay:
JB one of my fav bodies here, not in a gay way....ot maybe yes. :gaygay:
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I agree, Peter's physique all around is incredible... definitely one of (if not the) best on mm
 
ordinary

ordinary

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
214
Points
16
Here are a few front shots I took this morning.
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
amazing legs there ordinary, and u got hams that match ur quads too, thats rare indeed:) u got any full body pics too?
 
Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
3,040
Points
38
Great legs there, Ordinary. :2:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Great quads ordinary.I expected something like that after reading your sick workouts like yesterdays:ugh:
 
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
2,487
Points
38
Damn everybody! Some well developed legs on here! I'll try to get some up but they will be out done by many who have already posted...
 

Similar threads

Flex
Replies
19
Views
6K
mvsf1
M
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
22
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
41
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
56
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top