• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Show me your legs!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
curqleez,
Awesome, wheels bro. Great development and veiny as hell. Do you have a log or pics up?
 
curqleez

curqleez

Active member
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2006
Messages
33
Points
6
Wow, you have an awesome physique bro. :tiphat:
Keep up the hard work, its clearly paying off for ya/

Thanks alot. My wt. in those pics (the contest ones) were 173lbs and the others 180lbs. I'm currently at 220lbs and preparing for the Jr. Nationals in june and plan to come in around 195-198..
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63

Attachments

  • img076.jpg
    img076.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 141
runk

runk

Member
Member
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
11
Points
1
These are a bit old, from the summer and before when I was dieted down bout four weeks out or so .. and by camera phone so the light blurs out all my cuts here yall go:

169775429_562189410_0-1.jpg


169024437_559558515_0-1.jpg


edit.. my left leg looks really weird in the bottom one especially...:dunnodude:

i love them! amazing volume ;)
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
i lost 5.5 inches from my quads :keke:
28.5 - 23
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Behold my Weapons :gaygay:
2014 09 20 01 26 24
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0791.jpg
    IMG_0791.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 201

Similar threads

Flex
Replies
19
Views
6K
mvsf1
M
rxmuscle
Replies
0
Views
22
rxmuscle
rxmuscle
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
41
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Replies
0
Views
56
MuscleSport TV
MuscleSport TV
Top