• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

SiCK's Contest Prep Log

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Awesome pics bro. You look shredded as hell, looking forward to the contest pics. Show us some mandatory poses?
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
mm
 

Attachments

  • PANA00342.JPG
    PANA00342.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 121
  • PANA0049.JPG
    PANA0049.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 93
  • PANA0050.JPG
    PANA0050.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 101
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
more more more! you look out of this world bro! when is the show again?
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
You look great man.Veins everywhere:xyxthumbs:
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
veins are poping out in your traps!!impressive stuff.
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
no pump
 

Attachments

  • BackDB.JPG
    BackDB.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 134

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Thx everyone.

Braaq, thats an awesome compliment man, appreciate it.

Quad Pic:
 

Attachments

  • Quad.JPG
    Quad.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 152
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
great physic sick. you look awsome in the MM and quads are looking very good aswell. nice work, keep it up :xyxthumbs:
 
youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 17, 2007
Messages
1,078
Points
38
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
da da da dammmmmmmmmmmm pics are looking riiidiculousss!! keep up the hard work bro and keep posting up those pics!!!!! u are truly a freeeakk
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Wow nice quads man! awesome phisyque for sure!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
don't think I've seen your quads before sick...needless to say it doesn't surprise me they're fucking out of this world!
 
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
6,255
Points
38
Sick, you look incredible right now and it seems you've learned more from doing one show than most have learned in a lifetime of bodybuilding. Your genetics are fantastic and I'm looking forward to hearing about how it felt when you got to lift that first place trophy a couple weeks from now.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
165
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top