• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SiCK's Contest Prep Log

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think it would be cool because its a good thing for you and even for others to see the reality. how hard it is and stuff like that..

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Absolutely if you have the time. You said it's free, it's interesting for everyone here, and we can stand to learn a bit. I vote go for it.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SiCK you are an inspiration to everyone here. Definitely update as much as you can bro!

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well today i just had my cheat meal, a pulled pork sandwich and a couple donuts. I went a bit overboard, meaning i knew i was full, but i continued to eat anyway. Well im about to head out and train chest, hopefully i'll get some wicked pumps from that cheat meal i had.

edit: hey thx for your support guys, i really appreacite the fact that you enjoy the log, keeps pretty motivated to see that.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it would defiantly be a cool idea sick......i'm excited to see the way u handle everything

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your back in that avatar of your is sick! Monster thickness.

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, im 4 and half weeks out, and i just got done posing to see how things are coming along. Im about 195 right now, and im about contest ready, not perfection yet, but if i had to do a show next week, i think i would do very well. I have striated tris/ slightly split bis/detailed hams and quads, straited quads, and im pretty vascular.

I'm going to up cardio pretty hard now, at least 120min a day at 120ish BPM

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think i will add any new vids that i make in this thread:

short clip, pretty cool though

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the guy is a freak and one of my favs

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice song can you tell me the band/title?

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was was an old tune I used to listen back in high school at the gym, its Motograter - Down

Recently, the former singer of motograter formed a new band called Five Finger Death Punch. Check out FFDD new song called The Bleeding.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, im 4 and half weeks out, and i just got done posing to see how things are coming along. Im about 195 right now, and im about contest ready, not perfection yet, but if i had to do a show next week, i think i would do very well. I have striated tris/ slightly split bis/detailed hams and quads, straited quads, and im pretty vascular.

pics brother, pics..

S

Slabbefusk

Man you've got some thickness going on there, keep it up!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

dam brother, i'm excited to see how ur physique has changed since ur last cut...195lbs!!!! w/ awesome conditioning....dam bro pics are defiantly necessary

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yesterday: ate 10 krispy Kreams, 2 slices of pizza with a lg soda, bunch of samples at sams club, large smoothie, 10 pancakes 2 eggs 3 sausage links and 3 bacon slices at ihops. Next morning (today), had some oreos and milk :D

Well, no more cheating until the show. Just took some pics like 2 min ago, im 3 weeks out.

Attachments

• PANA0039.JPG
    PANA0039.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 103
  • PANA0038.JPG
    PANA0038.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 104
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn sick looking great keep it up bro :xyxthumbs:

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You think you can post some new pics of the mandatory poses.