• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

SiCK's Contest Prep Log

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great pics sick, arms are looking superb man, keep up the hard work

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You look fucking awesome!Great arms and back:xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow man, just looking massive..ur back looks insane....overall everything looks ridiculous :tiphat:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thx a lot guys, for the past 8 months i've been hitting my delts and upper chest a lot harder.

Right now i'm 207, im pretty much been slowly losing the fat while maintaining the lean mass since the past 3 weeks.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing pics at 207lbs you look awesome buddy.. thick ass back.. great symmetry.. looks like if you keep at this you will do some serious damage. great job man.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your 3/4 back shot is incredibly on the mark. Excellent improvements all around, SiCK:xyxthumbs:

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks all, that DB twist is one of my fav poses. My lower traps/lower back is really thick right now.

Anyways, right now im 204-205, been like that for the past 3-4 days. I've been doin Palumbo diet for a little over week, I feel that fat loss has stoped. I had a cheat meal on monday, hopefully that may have helped my metabolism. I'm gonna give this diet one more week before I go back to what i did last time to cut.

But my mind is always playin damn tricks on my eyes, I never actually see how I truly look in the mirror, i could be losin fat but my mind refuses to see it. This is why i take progress pics, but i havnt been doing so.

Take care guys, thanks for your comments and support, peace.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow bro, I want your back! When is your show?

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking superb. Really see the difference in condition already without seeming to have lost any muscle size. Excellent pics.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update

12/24/2007: 32.5in waist/200isn lbs.

BTW: Happy Holidays everyone!

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I assume you like deadlifts?

You look really good, BTW.

samsam

samsam

Since u've been helping alot of ppl out with their nutrition and training i thought i'd ask: I'm starting a diet plan for weightloss after 6 months of clean bulking, how do u suggest i should train during the diet? Failures reps sets? 4split, upper/lower body?
I've got like 18 months of training experience, 5 "11 193 lb
Ty in advance :)

SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf, hellyeah I like deads, i always dead them with low reps. But I quit doing them about almost a year ago. My erectors are just too thick right now, so i have no reason do deads anymore. I'm trying to improve my lats and rear delts and some traps.

Samsam, training wise? Train as hard as you want, just keep it under at under an hour, and make sure to get a proper PWO meal in. And give each worked muscle at least 5 days of rest.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great sessions and great pics, it seems you can do more then just make awesome vids :tiphat:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SiCK,that avatar is crazy!Awesome back.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wolf, hellyeah I like deads, i always dead them with low reps. But I quit doing them about almost a year ago. My erectors are just too thick right now, so i have no reason do deads anymore. I'm trying to improve my lats and rear delts and some traps.

Samsam, training wise? Train as hard as you want, just keep it under at under an hour, and make sure to get a proper PWO meal in. And give each worked muscle at least 5 days of rest.

What a problem to have. You look truly amazing SiCK!!