Hypocrisy86
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 15,119
- Points
- 73
great pics sick, arms are looking superb man, keep up the hard work
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


Wolf, hellyeah I like deads, i always dead them with low reps. But I quit doing them about almost a year ago. My erectors are just too thick right now, so i have no reason do deads anymore. I'm trying to improve my lats and rear delts and some traps.
Samsam, training wise? Train as hard as you want, just keep it under at under an hour, and make sure to get a proper PWO meal in. And give each worked muscle at least 5 days of rest.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.