miamiracing
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2007
- Messages
- 5,778
- Points
- 38
i think it would be cool because its a good thing for you and even for others to see the reality. how hard it is and stuff like that..
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
If you keep updating this log... It would be great![]()
Well, im 4 and half weeks out, and i just got done posing to see how things are coming along. Im about 195 right now, and im about contest ready, not perfection yet, but if i had to do a show next week, i think i would do very well. I have striated tris/ slightly split bis/detailed hams and quads, straited quads, and im pretty vascular.
I'm going to up cardio pretty hard now, at least 120min a day at 120ish BPM
Well, im 4 and half weeks out, and i just got done posing to see how things are coming along. Im about 195 right now, and im about contest ready, not perfection yet, but if i had to do a show next week, i think i would do very well. I have striated tris/ slightly split bis/detailed hams and quads, straited quads, and im pretty vascular.
I'm going to up cardio pretty hard now, at least 120min a day at 120ish BPM
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.