• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

SiCK's Contest Prep Log

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
i think it would be cool because its a good thing for you and even for others to see the reality. how hard it is and stuff like that..
 
Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,977
Points
38
Absolutely if you have the time. You said it's free, it's interesting for everyone here, and we can stand to learn a bit. I vote go for it.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
SiCK you are an inspiration to everyone here. Definitely update as much as you can bro!
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
well today i just had my cheat meal, a pulled pork sandwich and a couple donuts. I went a bit overboard, meaning i knew i was full, but i continued to eat anyway. Well im about to head out and train chest, hopefully i'll get some wicked pumps from that cheat meal i had.

edit: hey thx for your support guys, i really appreacite the fact that you enjoy the log, keeps pretty motivated to see that.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
it would defiantly be a cool idea sick......i'm excited to see the way u handle everything
 
Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
863
Points
16
Your back in that avatar of your is sick! Monster thickness.
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Well, im 4 and half weeks out, and i just got done posing to see how things are coming along. Im about 195 right now, and im about contest ready, not perfection yet, but if i had to do a show next week, i think i would do very well. I have striated tris/ slightly split bis/detailed hams and quads, straited quads, and im pretty vascular.

I'm going to up cardio pretty hard now, at least 120min a day at 120ish BPM
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
I think i will add any new vids that i make in this thread:

short clip, pretty cool though


 
Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
679
Points
16
the guy is a freak and one of my favs
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
nice song can you tell me the band/title?
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
It was was an old tune I used to listen back in high school at the gym, its Motograter - Down

Recently, the former singer of motograter formed a new band called Five Finger Death Punch. Check out FFDD new song called The Bleeding.
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
Well, im 4 and half weeks out, and i just got done posing to see how things are coming along. Im about 195 right now, and im about contest ready, not perfection yet, but if i had to do a show next week, i think i would do very well. I have striated tris/ slightly split bis/detailed hams and quads, straited quads, and im pretty vascular.

I'm going to up cardio pretty hard now, at least 120min a day at 120ish BPM


pics brother, pics..
 
S

Slabbefusk

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
29
Points
6
Man you've got some thickness going on there, keep it up!
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
Well, im 4 and half weeks out, and i just got done posing to see how things are coming along. Im about 195 right now, and im about contest ready, not perfection yet, but if i had to do a show next week, i think i would do very well. I have striated tris/ slightly split bis/detailed hams and quads, straited quads, and im pretty vascular.

I'm going to up cardio pretty hard now, at least 120min a day at 120ish BPM

dam brother, i'm excited to see how ur physique has changed since ur last cut...195lbs!!!! w/ awesome conditioning....dam bro pics are defiantly necessary
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
Yesterday: ate 10 krispy Kreams, 2 slices of pizza with a lg soda, bunch of samples at sams club, large smoothie, 10 pancakes 2 eggs 3 sausage links and 3 bacon slices at ihops. Next morning (today), had some oreos and milk :D

Well, no more cheating until the show. Just took some pics like 2 min ago, im 3 weeks out.
 

Attachments

  • PANA0039.JPG
    PANA0039.JPG
    77.2 KB · Views: 106
  • PANA0038.JPG
    PANA0038.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 107
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
damn sick looking great keep it up bro :xyxthumbs:
 
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
2,517
Points
36
You think you can post some new pics of the mandatory poses.
 

Similar threads

MuscleMaverick
Replies
0
Views
165
MuscleMaverick
MuscleMaverick
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
3K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top