S
scR
Well-known member
Member
- Joined
- Sep 2, 2006
- Messages
- 50
- Points
- 6
Check out some fresh pics of Silvio in Bahrain, from MD.pl
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
1. Like Flex? No way in hell.the last pic kind of reminds me of flex wheeler from the 98 grand prix haha!
1. Like Flex? No way in hell.
2. 98 GP? He didn't do any GP's that year.
His body will never improve/get bigger beyond this point.. he doesn't interest me nor am I a fan of his physique.
I fully agree, however I can say this, he is in great shape for a guest pose.
Maybe, but he also always kept a very clean Off-Season compared to the other Pro's.I agree he can't add more mass on his structure without ruining it, his gut is already bigger than 2 years ago.I don't think he could get fat even if he tried..
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.