• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Silvio Samuel guestposing, Bahrain

S

scR

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
50
Points
6
Check out some fresh pics of Silvio in Bahrain, from MD.pl

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ682577573-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ1329417675-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ1587215853-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ496295798-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ1716410266-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ1640973587-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ1168653508-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ437441506-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ1875297985-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ653081519-1.jpg

eWhsrJtxbGipoQ288957190-1.jpg
 
N

new man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2009
Messages
69
Points
6
he looks gr8 always full and n shape thx
 
Cookie monster

Cookie monster

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
105
Points
18
the last pic kind of reminds me of flex wheeler from the 98 grand prix haha!
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
Is he ever out of shape??? :S ???
 
L dimi

L dimi

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2009
Messages
133
Points
18
so impressive this quality
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
1. Like Flex? No way in hell.
2. 98 GP? He didn't do any GP's that year.

Fullness and lighting in that pic is reminiscant to when wheeler competed at a brittish GP
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
His body will never improve/get bigger beyond this point.. he doesn't interest me nor am I a fan of his physique.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
His body will never improve/get bigger beyond this point.. he doesn't interest me nor am I a fan of his physique.

I fully agree, however I can say this, he is in great shape for a guest pose.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2009
Messages
470
Points
18
I don't think he could get fat even if he tried..
Maybe, but he also always kept a very clean Off-Season compared to the other Pro's.I agree he can't add more mass on his structure without ruining it, his gut is already bigger than 2 years ago.

P.S. By the way anybody knows how can I change the tag team dorian yates under my nick with something else?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
He is far more impressive in person than in pics. I feel sorry for him because i also dont beleive he can get any bigger. His place is in the lower level pro shows
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
2
Views
3K
Pharmacom
P
COACH
Replies
18
Views
17K
mvsf1
M
Top