• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Skeptic's log.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
ahahaha, not sure I'd be able to do that!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Hahaha I'd need a 120kg farmers walk to give it a try!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Oh lawwwwwwwdy.

GOAL: 210kg squat after base mesocycle
220kg squat after intense cycle

:O

Smolov Week1
4x9@125kg -----> Reps were solid, but the memories of pain came flooding back.

Did some bench and pullups after this, didn't go hard at all as I was rooted.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
solid lifting man. i hope you reach your goals ;)
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Thanks man! With all the bull**** pain this program brings... I feel I deserve the big squat hahaha
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Storm, your post was the 666th reply in the thread :p
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Holy ****...smolov...good luck!
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
HAHA! My throughts exactly man! Thanks :D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Its been nice knowing you...
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Re did last weeks because I only got into the gym once.

4x9@125kg then bailed... felt like dying... no sleep lolz.

Video will be uploaded when I get the time to upload it.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38


Sorry about the darkness... was brighter on my camera.
 

Similar threads

sexnews
Replies
22
Views
5K
miamiracing
miamiracing
Skeptic
Replies
267
Views
48K
Skeptic
Skeptic
Skeptic
Replies
27
Views
6K
Skeptic
Skeptic
P
Replies
39
Views
8K
Beefcake
Beefcake
Top