• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

someTrey Brewer pics

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
enjoy .

154001_treybrewermslJPG-1.jpg

47328tc-1.jpg

bsntreybrewer3-1.jpg

bsntreybrewer-1.jpg

trey-1.jpg

post31183652989-1.jpg
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
His quads are insane
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
Insane set of wheels but i feel sorry for him..... it isnt a nice feeling when you cant walk right with huge quads lol.
 
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
2,642
Points
63
His offseason pics are pretty sick as well.
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
nice pic Tweak.:xyxthumbs:
 
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
3,475
Points
38
Those legs man... holy shit. It's a terrible shame they are not the same anymore.
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Showed potential early on, but I think his days as a good bodybuilder are over before it has really begun.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
He really needs to take some years off and buill his phhysique...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2007
Messages
298
Points
18
only pic he looks good in is the 2nd one, his stretch marks are bad...
 
A

active_transport

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
47
Points
6
extreme grossness, i wonder why all dave pulumbos clients get eyeybrows like they have been waxing them, i wonder what kind of roids they are taking? michael liberatore, trey brewer, alot of those guys look like they've been waxing there eyebrows too much including dave
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
extreme grossness, i wonder why all dave pulumbos clients get eyeybrows like they have been waxing them, i wonder what kind of roids they are taking? michael liberatore, trey brewer, alot of those guys look like they've been waxing there eyebrows too much including dave

Okay Uni brow :rofl3:
 
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
3,337
Points
38
He has been rushing things on all levels (training, eating and "supplementation")... end product is just an over grown not so pleasing to watch weird thing
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ stretchmarks=manly....cuz i have them 2 :(
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
lol..he looks almost like jeff long in that last pic
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
he's a fat boy !

needs to learn to control his diet!
 
shutupnsquat

shutupnsquat

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
107
Points
16
he looked so great when he first hit the scene.... now hes just a fat turd....
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
tkD
Replies
24
Views
12K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
dilatedmuscle
Replies
147
Views
29K
Robcardu
Robcardu
dilatedmuscle
Replies
8
Views
4K
SerbMarko
SerbMarko
Top