• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

someTrey Brewer pics

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Not a fan of him, he becomes such a lard ass during the off season. If I were a show promoter and he showed up in that shape I would be pissed and not pay him.
 
J

jwm02

Member
Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2009
Messages
22
Points
1
Not a fan of him, he becomes such a lard ass during the off season. If I were a show promoter and he showed up in that shape I would be pissed and not pay him.


Good point. exhibitions shuld not be of overweight "stars" it is an insult to the customers and fans.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
trey is the man.. thats how i wanna look like.
 

Similar threads

Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
2K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
tkD
Replies
24
Views
12K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
dilatedmuscle
Replies
147
Views
29K
Robcardu
Robcardu
dilatedmuscle
Replies
8
Views
4K
SerbMarko
SerbMarko
Top