• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Steves TESTevol and Hemobolin Log.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Started the TESTevol 5 days in advance
started the hemobolin at 10:55pm before work the day before.
going to gym today if i can and will post how i felt
and if anything went wrong which i hope not,
i also pre-loaded cycle support for 12 days, as well.
and i will be using Toremifene Citrate as my PCT.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
nice steve can wait to see ur results
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
best of luck bro, stay safe
keep us updated :tiphat:
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
I'll stay tuned:gaygay:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
might skip gym today, slept in passed my alarm clock time..
and besides i got tomorrow off
so it might be a better time to workout then, more time for recovering/sleep.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
gym later today

side notes though.

A. been getting a little hornier than usual
B.getting aggravated easier than i thought
C.appetite is increasing steadily while on cycle -a plus
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ a long while back yea, everythings fine
im heading to the gym in 10mins
its 4:18am here
 
alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 14, 2006
Messages
888
Points
18
^ glad to hear about that,good luck with it

4 am is like 4 before the sunrise?lol
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
4 in the morning lol, really early, yea..
went well

i did feel somewhat lethargic, but it was okay, since i was breathing deeply, didn't sweat too much too
did feel a little more aggressive too, but my strength/stamina is awesome, i know i can do more in the gym
for a longer period of time now, but will slowly get there, also, now going to up the weights as much as possible, with while performing good form.
 
montanamuscle

montanamuscle

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
217
Points
16
nice man!!! after pics when done???
 
H

Hambo13

Member
Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
5
Points
1
no explode

I read somewhere not to take no explode or anything with no in it while taking hemobolin. I love no explode cuz it amps me up but i was wondering if u'r taking any pre workout energy boosters with it
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
all im taking with it , before and while working out is BSN volumaize, then after a workout, Universal nutritions Torrent.
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Good to hear every thing is kicking in hypo keep it up u monster
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
thanks vic, gonna do some cardio , then do a workout later today.

eating more food nom nom nom nom nom,
llulz
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
any updates steve, or r u to busy puffing the magic dragon :keke:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Im a little busy puffing the magic dragon, but as of now
ive been feeling really good, not as aggressive, (might be the weed?)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ weed and supss= /succes!
 

Similar threads

Hypocrisy86
Replies
104
Views
23K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Hypocrisy86
Replies
53
Views
13K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
34
Views
9K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
19
Views
6K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Top