• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Steves nutrition log 09' +

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
I bought some shit before leaving work last night at 5am
here is most of it

bag of broccoli and cheese (steam bag for microwave)
big bag of hot buffalo wings (6grams poly and 3.5 mono unsatfats)
21grams of protein per 3 wings)
H-E-B Natural Chicken breasts 10$ for a box, no hormone fed or Gh etc
H-E-B Natural 1/3lb angus beef patties
Sugar free Oatmeal
2 Kraft deli creations microwaveable quick meals, very good :)

the list will increase!
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
good food hypo :drool:

keep up with this thread bro :thumbsup2:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
you got your hands full with food good friend!

some pics of the cooking art would be appreciated. :thumbsup2:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
you got your hands full with food good friend!

some pics of the cooking art would be appreciated. :thumbsup2:

Hmm, i'll find a way to take pics, i usually have both hands full

also a side note:

I drink RTDs at work usually before/after, sometimes only after
after break, or shift, or even both
been drinking labradas lean body 40gram since i dont get gas from it.
and i usually eat Kraft Deli creations, 2.50$ a piece, microwaves in less than a minute, i get steak and cheddar one. but i might not be drinking enough water.
and not eating enough veggies.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Buffalo wings and frozen dinners aren't the best choices for quality food lol....

stock up on the chicken breasts, grab some bulk rice/oats and potatoes and go to town!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Buffalo wings and frozen dinners aren't the best choices for quality food lol....

stock up on the chicken breasts, grab some bulk rice/oats and potatoes and go to town!

Im trying to slowly stray from the bad foods,
i saw the natural chicken breasts and said "hey these look good"
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
^^^natural chicken breasts are good bro :drool:
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ooh ya, goood for surez, made my first one on the skillet, grilled.
also, got out of the gym a while ago, drinking a Cytosport PROtein 40gram RTD
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Was wondering.

Is the chicken breasts with oatmeal a good pre-workout meal?
would just one chicken breast suffice?


I know the breasts are 35grams of protein, and usually when i eat the oatmeal i use 2-3 packets each packet is 4grams of protein (sugar free oatmeal), is this a decent combination for pre-workout?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Took some photos of me cooking my chicken breasts will upload later
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
A little lazy at the moment, im working a week straight.
also will finish off my 1/3lb hamburger patties this week, will stick to the chicken breasts, and see what happens if i eat those more often, they taste goood.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
log looks good keep it up
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Thanks guys
ate a chicken breast again with omega 3 pam oil

some oatmeal lower sugar,
some crunchy honey oat bars (like trail mix's version)
PBJ sandwhich try to not put so much jelly on though.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
^ am trying to, gotta stay away from pc and 360 more tho, heh.
so tempted to just sit on my ass, than to cook.....
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Had an easy mac for breakfast, and a pbj later.
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
how do you keep your ratios?
 

Similar threads

Hypocrisy86
Replies
167
Views
31K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
104
Views
23K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Hypocrisy86
Replies
34
Views
9K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Replies
19
Views
6K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Top