• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Storm's lagging log

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
Very very nice work with your lower body mate! I have to step up my game ahah!
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Phase 5 week 1 (day 2)

MPs 44Kgx5 , 48Kgx5 , 50Kgx13 (rep PB for this weight)
Bench 80Kgx10 , 80Kgx11 just because.
Dips BW+20Kg x 5 , +25Kg x 5 , +25Kg x 5 , +25Kg x 5 , +20Kg x 4 epic fail lol. first time using this kind of weight, so that's a PB. Mild disconfort in my wrists is the reason i lowered the weight for the last set, they're fine now.
Pullups BW x 10 x 2 sets
DB curls 17.5Kg x 10 x 2 sets

That's it.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Phase 5 week 1 day 3

Deads 140Kgx5 , 150Kgx5 , 158Kgx8 PR! *
GMs 50Kg x 10 x 2 sets
1-leg calves 140ish x 10 x 2 sets

*last rep was ugly, painful and i tore a callus but deads PRs cure cancer. My calculated max is over 200Kg for the first time!
 
Last edited:
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Awesome PRs mate! Especially the deads!
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Phase 5 week 1 day 4

Bench 82Kgx5 , 88Kgx5 , 94Kgx9 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! i REALLY wanted 10! **** benchpress
MP 40Kg x 10 x 2 sets
thick BB rows 50Kg x 20 x 2 sets
CG bench 60Kg x 10 x 2 sets

stupid bench

Weekly total: 555.0708 Kg (.25Kg off record)
BW: 92Kg
Wilks: 350.52721019999996
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
good session man. its really frustrating when you dont get the reps you're gunning for.
 
Till

Till

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,214
Points
36
94x9?!?! That's freakin great, none the less. I want to do that, dammit. Next time you're gonna nail that f**cking bench.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Lol. Good effort all the same mate and I'm liking the high rep rowing too.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
good session man. its really frustrating when you dont get the reps you're gunning for.

It is indeed. Thank you for your support.

Till said:
94x9?!?! That's freakin great, none the less. I want to do that, dammit. Next time you're gonna nail that f**cking bench.

Thanks Till, 10 reps would had been a PR therefore my frustration. Let's see what happens next time, anyway I must give time to my recently added heavy dips and CG bench to work their magic and see if they help me to improve my bench. Thanks for commenting mate.

dwarfBeast said:
Lol. Good effort all the same mate and I'm liking the high rep rowing too.

Thank you freako, i'll be doing BB instead of DB rows for a while, i feel they hit my traps to some extent and i was neglecting them lately. And of course BB rows are a badass exercise.
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Lol. I was wondering who the dwarfBeast was...
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
^^ lol

Rainy and windy weather has kept me at home this weekend unable to ride my bike. And I bless the weather for that because I was feeling really wasted (much more than usual) after my weight training week, don't know why.
I'll be doing a squat session this afternoon, aiming for at least 7 reps with 132Kg. Stay tuned.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
you're getting close to my numbers on deads...


I don't like what I see... first bench now deads....
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
^You should return to the darkside Natzo...
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
you're getting close to my numbers on deads...


I don't like what I see... first bench now deads....

Well, if that make you happy you're way leaner than me, and you'll be for a long time since i don't plan in dieting anytime soon. But my main goal atm is getting you off the 5/3/1 league table ASAP. There, I said it.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
hahah...

hum... competiton?
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
mission acomplished.

Phase 5 week 2 day 1

Squats 116Kgx3 , 124Kgx3 , 132Kgx7 ==PR
Fronties 70Kgx10 , 80Kgx10 PR damn those were hard.
Leg curls 8/10 x 10 , 9/10 x 10
1-leg calves 140ishx 10 x 2 sets

That's it.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Hell at work in the morning ---> Rage-driven gym session in the afternoon

Phase 5 week 2 day 2

MPs 46Kgx3 , 50Kgx3 , 54Kgx11 PR!!
Bench 80Kgx10 , 80Kgx11
Dips 92Kg of angry sexiness + 25Kg x 5 , +25Kgx5 , +25Kgx5 , +25Kgx4+curses , +20Kgx6 PR weight/volume
Pullups Same sexy mass + 10Kg x 5 x 5 sets PR weight/volume
DB curls of doom 20Kg x 5 , 22.5Kgx5 , 25Kgx5 (last two were "hammer") PR

I've discovered some new veins today.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
great pr storm and dips look hellish great effort there.

oh and those wanna be Natzo curls can be better !
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
101
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
212
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Storm
Replies
30
Views
20K
Storm
Storm
Natzo
Replies
5
Views
4K
Storm
Storm
Top