• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Storm's lagging log

Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
both below parallel, SQ are more of a "pass in PL meet" depth while Fronties are ATG/Olympic
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Watchout for the depth on squats though, check out the difference between a IPF squat parallel and a WPO/USPF whatever, big diff, ATG is way to go
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
"IPF Raw depth" is the minimum depth I aim for, i consider that to be pretty deep if you ask me. I'm not competing in anything anyway and I use to go atg for most sets, I just force myself to go no-more-no-less than that in my heaviest sets in order to be able to grind maybe one more rep.
What you won't catch me doing are those less-than-half reps most people do (of the few people who actually squat in comercial gyms nowadays).
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
well in that case, you're doing it right ;)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Good job, ipf might seem deep, but hip under knee is below parallel, no argument there, just make sure you hit depth, eventhough u dont compete, its the best way to squat regardless, best overal development and muscle recruitement!
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
Its only deep if your balls touch the floor.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Phase 7 week 3 day 2

MP up to 60Kg x 8
Bench 80Kg x 10 x 2 sets
Pullups/Dips combo BW+10Kg x 5+5 x 4 sets , BW x 8+12
Face pulls 2 sets
DB curls 1 set
upright rows 2 sets
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Phase 7 week 3 day 3

After my fail to triple 190Kg last week it was clear I wasn't going to do more than 1 rep with those 200Kg planned for today's last set, only thing I wanted was get that one rep done because I failed this "psicological weight" last time I tried to pull it.

Deads 70Kgx10 , 130Kgx2 , 160Kgx5 (first 5-3-1 set) , 180Kgx1 (weight of the second 5-3-1 set), 190Kgx1 (added belt, easy!), 200Kgx1 YES!!!!! i'll still reset my deadlift weight for next phase but at least i've got my ****ing 200Kg pull at last!! and I reckon i had something more in me as it was a clean rep, with good lockout.
more deads: 100Kgx15 , 100Kgx12 (done mostly for grip)
calves 2 sets
standing abs 3 sets
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Phase 7 week 3 day 4

Bench up to 112Kgx6 for a new PR!!!! lol bech is following its own path lately haha, great. (in fact i did 7 but the last one slightly spotted, doesn't count)
Shoulder machine thinggy 70Kgx10x2 sets
thick Krocs 35Kgx20 , 37.5Kgx20 agonizing reps, left forearm dead. PR, heaviest DB in the place.
triceps 2 sets
weighted abs 2 sets

deload again next week...time flies by.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
great stuff man. congrats on the huge deadlift! and PR in the bench as well. awsome man! :)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong pr's dude! congrats on the dl milestone!
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Deloading like a boss.
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
some m-pressing, b-pressing pulluping and diping today.
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
deload is boring, but does the body good :)
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
cant wait for your new cycle shizzle, break all pr's!
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Phase 8, week 1, day 1

SQ 132Kgx5 , 140Kgx5 , 148Kgx8 PR!!!
Fronties 80Kgx10x2 sets these always get me out of breath
Calf pressing 2 sets
Weighted abs lots

squat PR! sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

bonus: just to let you guys know (after all we've "known" each other for years) i'm getting married on April 8th. I've been living with my soon-to-be wife for more than 3 years and we've had a relationship for more than 8, so this is just to sort some legal issues, no big deal. BUT we're going to Cuba haha, now let the hating begin! :p
 
Storm

Storm

Strongripology priest
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,788
Points
63
Phase 8, week 1 , day 2

MPs up to 54Kgx13
Bench 80Kgx10x2 sets
Pullups & dips 15+10 , 9+10 --> I believe 15 is the most pullups i've ever done in a row. Delts fried after this ****, couldn't dip anymore because of that.
DB curls 20Kgx5 , 22.5Kgx5 x 2 sets
 

Similar threads

Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
100
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Replies
0
Views
212
Tiger Fitness
Tiger Fitness
Storm
Replies
30
Views
20K
Storm
Storm
Natzo
Replies
5
Views
4K
Storm
Storm
Top