• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Andersson Chronicles

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
P

Pain

VIP
Update

Just a small one this time...I might have mentioned that I have started to work on a warehouse last week, and today I was re labeling beertins (like always..) and after being hit by a truck a pallet tipped over (How's that possible :dunnodude:)....dumb as always, I caught it when it was 1/4 down on its side...and started to straighten it up...later my boss told me that that pallet was 200kg thats about 440lbs and I deadlifted it without knowing it :D . By doing so I saved about 2000 tins with beer from slamming into the floor...I got 30min off work in reward with pay :xyxthumbs:

Should've asked for a months free supply of beer.

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to get off work with pay, but only thirty minutes? I see bosses are as cheap in other parts of Sweden as well : )

Nice feat to brag about tho "you see there was this pallet of beer cans that tried to squash me, and I was like No you dont, and deadlifted the sucker back in order"

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Nice to get off work with pay, but only thirty minutes? I see bosses are as cheap in other parts of Sweden as well : )

Nice feat to brag about tho "you see there was this pallet of beer cans that tried to squash me, and I was like No you dont, and deadlifted the sucker back in order"

True :keke:

I will live on this for a while though...Lidl as you know hasn't got a good reputation in sweden nor other countries either I believe. And to be called his "working elite" with another working parther and stuff for doing a good fast work and then save a pallet that took 2 hour to do feel really good in contrast from being called a sloppy idiot on my last job. I think he will reward me on some way later on, cause he was really grateful. That pallet would've fucked the other pallets up also, and there were about 3 o 4 others standing next to it

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice job on saving the day Danny! :)

Make sure you get some beer out of it!

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now quit drinking all the beer and get back to lifting :angrydude:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thanks guys

Shoulders

bent over side laterals
5kg (~11lbs)- 1x10
5kg (~11lbs)- 1x10
5kg (~11lbs)- 1x10
5kg (~11lbs)- 1x10
5kg (~11lbs)- 1x10
5kg (~11lbs)- 1x10
5kg (~11lbs)- 1x10
Quads

Squats
BW - 1x20
BW - 1x20
BW + backpack with 50kg (~110lbs)- 1x10
Stairwalking
20 steps wide stance
20 steps narrow stance
20 steps wide stance
20 steps narrow stance
20 steps wide stance
20 steps narrow stance
20 steps wide stance
20 steps narrow stance
Abs

Hip raises
Situps

10 sec rest between sets :runinafire::runinafire:

Ooh and I found a pic from October my ex girlfriend took when she was "sneaking" around..:ughfingers: If I would guess I think I was around 260 on this pic

vfcifm-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Update

Just a small one this time...I might have mentioned that I have started to work on a warehouse last week, and today I was re labeling beertins (like always..) and after being hit by a truck a pallet tipped over (How's that possible :dunnodude:)....dumb as always, I caught it when it was 1/4 down on its side...and started to straighten it up...later my boss told me that that pallet was 200kg thats about 440lbs and I deadlifted it without knowing it :D . By doing so I saved about 2000 tins with beer from slamming into the floor...I got 30min off work in reward with pay :xyxthumbs:

Those of us around the world that drink beer salute your heroic efforts :tiphat:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Those of us around the world that drink beer salute your heroic efforts :tiphat:

Haha...I hope so :ughfingers:
My boss thanked me today again, he said I saved his weekend :49:

P

Pain

VIP
Intense session. Your quads look huge in that pic.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs are fantastic in that pic. great size.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
well done saving the beer DA. Its amazing what strength one can produce during a tradgedy.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
well done saving the beer DA. Its amazing what strength one can produce during a tradgedy.

Surely it would've been a tradgedy if the beer hit the floor :keke:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Update

:no: Yesterday I raced my father to the kitchen...and when he saw that he was going to lose he pushed me...I span off on a carpet and strained my back when going down :dunnodude:......And to quote him exactly "Well...when a mountain of fat hits the ground there will be damage..." :angrydude: So Im not going to the gym today, tomorrow I might do arms or something

P

Pain

VIP
Your dad sounds like a friendly person. Punch him the face.