• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Andersson Chronicles

• Thread starter Daniel Andersson
  • Start date
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
thats a shit load of reps :eek4:

whats up with the home workout these days?

nicely done with what you got though dude, I would have felt like jelly after that too, yikes.

Its really bad weather these days were I live..that and Im lazy and dont feel like cycling with a monster headwind for 30min before and after my session.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome work man, those sets and reps are some crazy stuff...
Sucks about the weather man.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Weather shouldnt stop u from hittin the gym!!

just kidding man! good home workout!!
Sucks about ur hams though...hope u recover as soon as possbile!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thanks guys :)

Since I got a bad cold last weekend I have not been in the gym this week at all. I Still feel little sore, but its nothing bad, Im going back to the gym next week. It seems it has been a lot of shit these last months...pulled ham, chickenpox, cold once and twice...it has started to irritate me...hope this is it and I can go back and train for some time without hiccups....

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn bro, that's a ton of work DA! Keep it up man:tiphat:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
A little update. Im 264 right now after 1 meal (Morning weight after a dump is ~260lbs)

Not as big as they used to be :(

fu1d9g-1.jpg

All 264lbs :hsughr:
(For whatever reason my camera fucked up every picture I took. The pics was really dark and blury, so I tried to fix it with some light in photoshop, hope it doesn't bother you guys as much as it has bothered me :D So the pics has been touched a bit to make them less dark)

24v8qdy-1.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You got Trey Brewer buit Daniel.Arms and legs reminds me of him.Its not exactly a bad thing either.:2:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
loooking good DA,
Trey built for sure :)

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if i was you i would prioritize in loosing some bf.you will still look big but with better shape

just my 2cents

oh and wow at those insanely high volume sessions a couple of pages back,you re a tough beef for sure

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
if i was you i would prioritize in loosing some bf.you will still look big but with better shape

just my 2cents

oh and wow at those insanely high volume sessions a couple of pages back,you re a tough beef for sure

I know.. But I was dieted down some months ago, and I felt like shit. Then I got sick and hurt and so on. I thought I'll feel better If I gain some weight. Didn't figure I'd gain 30lbs though:D The strange thing is that I have kept my waist line somewhat intact since my 230lbs days, but my face/legs/back has got it instead. Also keep in mind that I can drop LOADS of water in a week by just dropping the salt in my diet. Last time I dropped weight I lost 8-9lbs the first week. Im working on a new diet Im starting during October

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ thats good man, 8-9lbs of bf !!!, guess salt is an true enemy :spy:
gonna peek a little bit in here when that diet comes around DA, keep it real bro. :coolguy:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
^ thats good man, 8-9lbs of bf !!!, guess salt is an true enemy :spy:
gonna peek a little bit in here when that diet comes around DA, keep it real bro. :coolguy:

hehe, I would guess thats most water though :keke: