PistolPete
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Sep 9, 2008
- Messages
- 607
- Points
- 18
Congrats on the PB on Bench Press! That weight is just plain crazy. A big fat steak after battling the iron is just the best isn't it??
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Congrats on the PB on Bench Press! That weight is just plain crazy. A big fat steak after battling the iron is just the best isn't it??
thats all
lost for words, i cant believe just alittle while ago u did 160 for that same amount of reps, and now ur doing 4 plates.holy fucking crap!!!thats all
lost for words, i cant believe just alittle while ago u did 160 for that same amount of reps, and now ur doing 4 plates.
makes it look huge.... wait a second IT IS HUGE WEIGHT 

actually those hacks and box squats were scary 

I envy you bro.Youre pressing strenght is fantasic.Awesome workout overall.Whoa! Today was a good day. I finally feel 100% recovered, and my efforts in the gym tells me I was right.
Benchpress.
12 with 60kg
14 with 100kg
6 with 140kg
4 with 170kg
2+1 forced with 180kg PB!!!!!
5 with 140kg
Incline db-press.
9 with 62kg
5 with 62kg
10 with 42kg
I did 3 sets each for bi´s and tri´s aswell.
I did back width and some shoulders yesterday (damn its alot of back and chest in this log the last few days : )
Chins.
12
10
10
Lat-machine pulldowns.
12 with 45kg
8 with 60kg
10 with 50kg
Narrow grip pulldowns.
12 with 100kg
Lateral raises.
15 with 11kg
12 with 16kg
12 with 21kg
Bent over laterals.
10 with 16kg
10 with 21kg
8 with 21kg
Take care guys, I got a good ole´ steak waiting for me : )
It was legs today, and it was hard. I have not been training them as I should.
Squats, atg.
8 with 60kg
8 with 100kg
6 with 120kg
5 with 140kg (Nothing special, more of a warmup for the next exercise)
Box-squats.
4 with 150kg
5 with 180kg
3 with 180kg, drop, 3 with 140kg, drop, 3 with 100kg
Hacklift.
6 with 140kg
8 with 170kg
5 with 170kg
Leg-extensions. (I dont write the weights on these as it is a cable exercise, and every gym has different variations)
12
8
8
Legcurl, one leg at a time.
12
10
10
It was a good session, and I know Im gonna be dead in my legs tomorrow, but its all for the greater good : )


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.