• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The mugshot thread!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
my first synthol injection... unfortunately slipped the first time missed my bicep and got my chin.


Photoon20100716at2019-1.jpg



not quite 22 inches and ripped to the bone but whos is?
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
After the injection site became infected (i used the same needle valentino used) I thought I was going to die.


Photoon20100716at2024-1.jpg



I nearly died and probably would of if I didn't have any more No Explode.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Luckily, after some rest things returned to normal...





Photoon20100716at2029-1.jpg
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
this thread should be closed in my opinion






max-1.jpg
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ We've already seen parts of you we don't need to see.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
This one is recent.

Dont worry, im an adult now, you can beat off to my boobies.

EDIT: i just realised i look like i wanna cry in this pic LOL
 

Attachments

  • Picture0026.jpg
    Picture0026.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 81
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
I fucking love pickle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxo
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
After the injection site became infected (i used the same needle valentino used) I thought I was going to die.


Photoon20100716at2024-1.jpg



I nearly died and probably would of if I didn't have any more No Explode.

too much Undertaker practice in the second one, right?
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
So you're saying you have pubes in your face?!

ha
 
Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 24, 2007
Messages
1,244
Points
38
Here's a pic of dilated.

funnyweirdhair15-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

Storm
Replies
10
Views
5K
sweerie_banana
sweerie_banana
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
167
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
244
kgearus
kgearus
Top