• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The mugshot thread!

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
Fun idea, I think there was a old thread like this(?)
Anyway lets start a new..


The thread starter's snout:


20roha1-1.jpg










-D

Is he laughing? if so this is a classic picture, seems like he's not bitching. :skurred:
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
i cant make out if this photo makes me want to fight you or cuddle you. lets do both.

I have a brutal bear-hug, I can love you and kill you a the same time.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
I just realized, freako you look like an old buddy of mine
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
The big sign that says "Toilet" behind you really makes the picture!

Last time I posted a pic here, someone told me I look like Tom Cruise with Down Syndrome. I'll have to find a better pic.
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
The big sign that says "Toilet" behind you really makes the picture!

Last time I posted a pic here, someone told me I look like Tom Cruise with Down Syndrome. I'll have to find a better pic.

now you know you have to post it.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Freako, do you have a lisp?

EDIT: nice site injection on your bi, now you can't deny you use Synthol :D
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
Why the **** are you asking that?
sensative issue? ssssssssssss

freakos life story

1. born
2. speaks
3. develops lisp
4. cries
5. gets teased for lisp
6. weight trains to train up and fight the teasers
7.is discovered as all show no go
8. gets married and eventually runs and hides overseas
9. gets teased by english for lisp.
10. comes back and hides from pickle because he is scared of training with him and being identified as pickles *****.

that brings us upto date.
 
Last edited:
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Dont troll so damn much Prickle
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
@ natzo, a lisp is a speech impediment that the majority of spainierds have, listen to a spanierd speak, chances are he has a lisp lol

sensative issue? ssssssssssss

freakos life story

1. born
2. speaks
3. develops lisp
4. cries
5. gets teased for lisp
6. weight trains to train up and fight the teasers
7. is discovered as all show no go
8. gets married and eventually runs and hides overseas
9. gets teased by english for lisp.
10. comes back and hides from pickle because he is scared of training with him and being identified as pickles *****.

that brings us upto date.

ROFL
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
why would Freako have a lisp?
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
I dunno, his mouth looks like he has one lol

Many people have lisps, he didnt answer the question so we will never know...
 
El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
8,129
Points
63
To answer your question. No, I don't have a lisp.
 
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Joined
Jun 5, 2007
Messages
6,008
Points
48
Thanks freako, i now have closure.
 

Similar threads

Storm
Replies
10
Views
5K
sweerie_banana
sweerie_banana
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
167
kgearus
kgearus
kgearus
Replies
0
Views
244
kgearus
kgearus
Top