• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster Bulking pics at 235lbs (Oct. 08')

L

lorri_01

wow your real thick, cant waitt to see contest pics your last ones were pretty good

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks lion, and hell yeah i've been working hard i didn't know there was any other way to train and eat....:keke:.....and thanks man my legs are defianlty something i've been really foucsing on trying to bring up and i hope that it's been working becuz i'm not squatting 585 for my health haha :ughnoes:

Damn..you should post some videos bro.Full offseason training:ughnoes:

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking mighty man! Good work Turk.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm a bit late to the thread (sorry :tear:), but I've gotta say Turk, you're looking massive. Overall you look a bit bigger than before all around. It appears your wheels in particular from the front are larger, maybe even triceps? Plus you still have abs, which is fantastic.

Really looking forward to seeing how you progress.

Good to see Ordinary post as well :)

don't worry big boy it's never too late :tiphat:.....thanks arcane my legs are defiantly the bodypart i was hoping to try and make sum improvements on....and this year around my bulk is a lot a lot aloottt cleaner so i'm defiantly pretty happy with my bodyfat this bulk

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the push Turk... I took some offseason pics last night and should have them up soon. I'm not as big as you... but I keep trying!!! Maybe I can get in on the MuscleMecca pose down with you Braaq and Duality?

haha sweet ordinary, i'll be waiting for those pics man!!!! post em up!!!! idk about the big comment, i'm sure your bigger than me captain..... and you can defiantly get into the MuscleMecca posedown!!! gives me one more person to beat on :49: :keke: :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow your real thick, cant waitt to see contest pics your last ones were pretty good

thanks man, i'm hoping the pics this year will be better :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn..you should post some videos bro.Full offseason training:ughnoes:

funny that you mention that big boy, shutupnsquat and i were just talking about that last night while we were hitting shoulders and i talked to joey (flex) about filming it or having someone film all 3 of us....so we will have to see if we can make this magic happen :methman:

ordinary

ordinary

Pics are up Turk! Let me know what you think brother!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
curtisymoo

curtisymoo

thanks curt :tiphat:...i got my bodyfat tested on wednesday and it said i was 17%, so going off of that at 4% i would be right around 199lbs :dunnodude: :tiphat:

sounds great, best to you! santasmile
199 contest is not shabby at all

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lookin' good bro.keep up the good work.