• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Real All Natural Monster: Precontest Log

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you have any suggestions/comments please let me know....I am planning on doing this split until I figure out what is going on with my knee and the surgery :tiphat:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Overall, MaxOT isnt the greatest member... ummm... I mean, program there is, but I think any program can work if used properly. I tend to favor more frequency, and It seems a bit redundant as far as the number of exercises, but whatev.

Low reps for calves don't seem to do that much, I'd add a few sets too of much higher reps, emphasizing stretch and squeeze.

I hate underhand BB rows, too much risk for bicep tear (ask Dorian), I'd replace those with rack pulls from below the knee.

Overall, make sure you keep a journal, and try and add little increments to the weight every workout. If you dont have them already, plate mates are a must have imo.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Overall, MaxOT isnt the greatest member... ummm... I mean, program there is, but I think any program can work if used properly. I tend to favor more frequency, and It seems a bit redundant as far as the number of exercises, but whatev.

Low reps for calves don't seem to do that much, I'd add a few sets too of much higher reps, emphasizing stretch and squeeze.

I hate underhand BB rows, too much risk for bicep tear (ask Dorian), I'd replace those with rack pulls from below the knee.

Overall, make sure you keep a journal, and try and add little increments to the weight every workout. If you dont have them already, plate mates are a must have imo.

rack pulls?......:eek5nono:

pulling from the floor FTW!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^^ thanks everyone, I am really trying to do this routine to get my strength up again

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sup turk.. just wondering whats your current routine ? do you train each body part alone or lets say chest and tri's together and stuff..