• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Return of the "Natural Monster"

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad your back Turk. Nice set out plan you have there. And you are going to have made some massive improvements considering your strength levels this time round...unbelievable mate. Size always precedes strength so I'm sure you will be much muscular.

Also 5 pounds is a very reasonable amount to put on from now till December, of lean muscle tissue that is. Especially when you sort out your diet with Flex and get your appetite up and rolling.

Looking forward to it big man :xyxthumbs:

good to see u again big guns, i really hope that my strength gains are reflecting sum good gains :uhoh2:....i'm really hoping to make it a solid 5 lbs as u said but i guess we shal have to see :wutyousay: :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
daym boi you gonna dominate the stage :) hope the judges will open there eyes this time...

oh and damn you about those numbers... you are just one strong mother f'er :D

thanks miami i'm really hoping so :methman:...i'm still trying to get stronger, i'm not strong enough :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Welcome back to the logs bro, those gains are massive, going to dominate yet again.
keep up the hard work man! :tiphat:

thanks hypo i just need to get a hold of joseph, i haven't been able to get in touch with him recently :crymeariver:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking forward to seeing how things progress for ya bro...... Train hard....!:tiphat:

ya i'm nervous but excited....i've just worked so hard in and out of the gym i really hope that i've made sum kind of gains

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It would be fun if u post last years dieting pics with the new ones next to each other, u can compare ur progress from week to week comparing both year's pics!

yeah that would defiantly be somethign i would like to do!!! ....i wanted to do it with my bulking pics but never got around to it :dunnodude:

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ya i'm nervous but excited....i've just worked so hard in and out of the gym i really hope that i've made sum kind of gains

Yea i hear you bro.... Dont worry im sure you have made some pretty solid gains and if so stick with whats working..... Best of luck.:xyxthumbs:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Put up some pictures. NOW! LOL :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^^ I will be taking sum bulking pics this week......

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
^

I'll look out for those big man :spy:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey bro,
man..... thats some insane progress in weights and strenght! you gotta be happy with that and that should really keep you motivating to know what your've done has been all good with great dieting and competing,

Its great to see you back and posting throughout the board bro, its been ages since we'rve really seen you around much :keke:,

By the way, i like how you started off your thread with "The Return of the" :gaygay: ive seen that before somewhere :spy:
:gaygay:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey man, cant wait for those pics, you are one helluva beast bro!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks again gentlemen....and hypo i already posted those bulking pics in the pictures/videos section

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's not as heavy as he would like to be, but I've told him not to worry about it.

I wasn't happy to hear that he took a whole week off a few weeks ago, but he says his injuries were too rough to train through. Even so, he's diet-ready at this point and will begin in a couple weeks.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great news flex. thanx for the update

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what injuries are we talking about? rotator cuff, knee or what?

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ i think it has to do with the knee miami