• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Return of the "Natural Monster"

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His leg workout was so crazy last night that even my legs are sore from spotting him.

:xmaskekegay:

Lol

Well his leg is looking great hope for some more pics.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He hasn't dropped as much weight as we would like, so there's a possibility we'll make a bigger drop this coming up week. I'm not happy about it though.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey fools! sry i haven't been able ot post more pics...i actually have pics from 14 weeks out and 13 weeks out.....i just need to get them off of my g/f's camera! Not any significant changes, like Flex said i've been having sum issues dropping weight even though i'm sticking to the game plan and increasing cardio/dropping cals........it's unbelievabley frustrating but hopefully we can get that under control

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking awesome with the quad shot turk,
might have to tweak afew things since a plateu of weight drop,
but without a doubt with great faith things will come smoothly throughout the weeks of dieting and Take home a Win at the show :tiphat:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just took pics last night (12 weeks out).....if ne1 cares

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha well glad 2 see u gentlemen care, i just need to get the pics 1st! my g/f needs to load her new camera program onto her cpu and ill have em! sry for the wait!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking forward to the pictures Turk, ur a machine :hyperguy:
Hope contest prep is going well for you bro, ill have to start a mini cut soon to trim back to a cleaner base before doing another bulk.

Hows dieting and cardio going so far

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
geez your such a tease turkey ;)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking forward to the pictures Turk, ur a machine :hyperguy:
Hope contest prep is going well for you bro, ill have to start a mini cut soon to trim back to a cleaner base before doing another bulk.

Hows dieting and cardio going so far

thanks dridderz........dieting and cardio are starting to get better, i feel completely fine.... i'm just not losing as much as i'd like 2.....

grandmaster

grandmaster

Turk when you getting the pics up! you better have up soon or get dickslapped.:ughnoes:

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can´t wait for those pics turk, too bad about the weight loss

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk I'm interested :carduindisguise:

So are you holding water and that's messing up the weight loss or something else?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Hurry up with those pictures sexy :D

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks dridderz........dieting and cardio are starting to get better, i feel completely fine.... i'm just not losing as much as i'd like 2.....

No worries turk, what are u avg of weight loss each week?

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Turk I'm interested :carduindisguise:

So are you holding water and that's messing up the weight loss or something else?

haha well thats funny actually, i've lost my weight since the issues and i recently got my bodyfat done and found out that my lean mass went up. :hsughr: and that is basically why i wasn't technically losing my weight even though my bodyfat dropped a few %.....

my bodyfat was 14.8% at 229lbs....

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just so everyone knows!!!
I am not slacking on posting the pics up!! I still do not have them and i have not seen my gf becuz shes at home and i'm up at school!!!!! So i will defiantly be posting them up as soon as i get em! i have pics from 15 weeks out, 14 weeks out and 12 weeks out and i plan on taking more when i have a camera 2 use......thus far i have not made many changes, my weight has been dropping and i've gotten a bit leaner but really nothing too exciting!