• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Sheriffs log

ordinary

ordinary

Great workout there man... movin some serious weights... and all those PRs! Keep it up bro!

T

The Sheriff

thanks lionheart and ordinary. next week will finally be back to normal splits - no more holidays and gym closings.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
strong rows, congrats for p.r. tough :)

T

The Sheriff

thanks miamiracing - a PR a day keeps the doctor away

wow, that was fucking lame

T

The Sheriff

^^^^
thanks, i appreciate it!

T

The Sheriff

i was bored this morning, so i weighed and took some measurements. last time i measured was 11-12-07, about a week before i started my log here on MM.com.

before - after
weight 222 - 232

arms 16.5 - 17

forearms 13 - 13.75

chest 43 - 44

calves 15 - 15.75

thighs 25 - 26.25

i was suprised to see my calves got bigger, cause they suck, but ill take the extra size. definitley happy with the gains. if youve followed the log youve seen the strenght shoot way up too.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice measurements.The way you train ,i expect them to get little better in a short time.

T

The Sheriff

damn i hope so. i suppose at somepoint im gonna have to do a diet, never even tried one before. gotta pack on the size while i can!!

T

The Sheriff

not the greatest chest day this morning, think i may be comin down with something. havent felt right for a couple days

bench
135x12, 135x10, 185x5, 225x5, 245x5, 275x4, 275x4

incline smith machine
135x12, 185x10, 225x9, 245x4

decline bench
135x12, 185x10, 220x8

SUPERSET
cable cross
55x12x3
close grip bench
135x10x3

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
really damn good numbers m8, awesome measurements keep it up, looks good

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Strong presses for a "bad" day!:)

T

The Sheriff

thanks max and lion - i guess im just pissed cause i didnt get a PR today

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh i didnt even notice.You always get PR..i guess youre getting flu or something..

T

The Sheriff

^^^^
im gonna take out my aggression and the motivation ive gotten from you on my deads tomorrow

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ sounds good man:D anyways, we all have a limit, cant up the weight everytime, although ur pretty damn close lol. awesome work man:2:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't feel right yet the benching was still damn heavy! Measurements look pretty sweet too. Congrats on the calf increase.

T

The Sheriff

thanks bulk and rocky

funny story......................
had about a half hour to burn before i left town for the day last night, so i was gonna hit up the gym to do some cardio to kill the time. got there and my old lifting partner was there lifting chest, and the group of competition benchers was there doing heavy ass board presses. well, my competitive juices started flowing, and i ended up in a hour long chest bombing session with the old lifting partner. this only 8 or so hours after a full chest workout that morning. i didnt write anything down as far as weights and reps. we just did smith machine incline and flat presses, a shit ton of sets, plus drop sets, spotter weighted negatives, rest pause and other shit.
not a great idea to do that, and my chest hurts to the touch right now.

back workout is tonite

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
thanks bulk and rocky

funny story......................
had about a half hour to burn before i left town for the day last night, so i was gonna hit up the gym to do some cardio to kill the time. got there and my old lifting partner was there lifting chest, and the group of competition benchers was there doing heavy ass board presses. well, my competitive juices started flowing, and i ended up in a hour long chest bombing session with the old lifting partner. this only 8 or so hours after a full chest workout that morning. i didnt write anything down as far as weights and reps. we just did smith machine incline and flat presses, a shit ton of sets, plus drop sets, spotter weighted negatives, rest pause and other shit.
not a great idea to do that, and my chest hurts to the touch right now.

back workout is tonite

I'm always looking for that feeling of burning :D Maybe not the type of burning that really hurts though..But hey two chest workouts might give you the "edge" and that might give your chest a big boost :e5dunno:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha ur crazy dude, but hey its ok to go alittle crazy from time to time:2: