• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

*The Way I Do It - nigster's Training Log*

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck for reaching your goal bro.Stay strong:xyxthumbs:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thx lion!

A month has passed and my weight has gone down 5 kilos. I had a cheat day yesterday and now it's time to push the limits once again... February here I come.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good luck with your diet man!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Txh boyz! I'll try to keep this more active!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds good bro.That cheat day must a been great ,what did you have?:drool:
Keep updating from now on.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
At the cheat day I just had plenty of carbs. For example: one pizza, candy, some buns, ice cream etc... Not overload, just plain cheating.

I've done some adjustments to my split. Now when I'm dieting, I'm basically training 4 times a week (twice upperbody and twice lowerbody). I'm also doing two light sessions + cardio. One day is completely off. Maybe something light cardio...

Today I did some legs, nothing special in that session.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Niggar :spy:

lulz
Sounds like a good game plan of your workout split, keep us updated with how its going and workout sessions :2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll try, but I'm quite busy all the time so I don't have that much time to hang on computer.

Yes, I've liked this split. This also forces me to do more compound movements which is also good. Here's the split:

1. Lowerbody I (quads, calves, midsection)
2. Upperbody I (chest, shoulders, arms)
3. Lowerbody II (hams, calves, midsection)
4. Upperbody II (back, shoulders, arms).

Today it's gonna be lowerbody II and some deadliftin'.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Waiting to see it man. I'm waiting.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing special in my training nowadays (if ever has been). I'm just trying to get lean and focus to really feel the contraction in the target muscle.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some update for you guys...

I've been dieting now from 112,3 kilos to 103,8 kg (gym weight today) so I have little more to go. If some of you didn't know my goal is somewhere around 100 kilos. I'll propably continue my diet all the way trough may but let's see what happens. I have no hurry at all.

Everything is going nicely and hopefully I'll be lean enough when the diet is over.

Peace!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wazzzup...!

Here's a quick update for you, taken recently. Nothing special in this one but let's keep on pumpin'...

16NPC METS 900

My diet kinda went downhill at some point, because I didn't have that much time to focus on it 100%. But anyway, I'm not in a rush with it, so I'll just keep on pushing through the summer, with no stress of my condition at all. Let's see what happens. The main goal is NOT to gain fat during the summer.

If you have something in your mind, don't hesitate to ask. Peace.

Attachments

• shit.jpg
    shit.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 75
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u look good bro, good thickness in the chest and delts. arms looks good too, with a trim midsection to boot. looks as if the forearms could do with some mass though;)

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
u look good bro, good thickness in the chest and delts. arms looks good too, with a trim midsection to boot. looks as if the forearms could do with some mass though;)
Yeah dude, actually my forearms are not that skinny as they seem to be in that pic. Outer part of my forearms are actually pretty good but the inner part is kinda flat. But thx for your comment Bulky.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did sum legs today. Great session. Something to mention, I did 20 reps of hack squat with 120 kg (+sled) and it was awful.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeap, hack did what I thought it would do...kill my legs. Quite sore today but that's just great.

Tomorrow it's gonna be some back, delts (side and rear) and arms.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yesterday I did some back, delts and arms. Today is off and tomorrow lil' sum sumthin'.