• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
DB presses and shrugs looks huge :)

And that avatar is looking great :xyxthumbs:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Legs
Leg ext warmup 100x20x3
Leg Press 14platesx10, 16x8, 18x6
Bench Squats 315x10x3
DB Lunges 45x8x3
Leg Ext stackx8x3

Seated Leg curls #10x12x3 feel exercise
One leg curls 80x8, 85x6x2
DB SLDL 100x6x3
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Awesome session there man! i agree with Phgi!! nice banner looking good!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Leg press is great. All your pressing moves are awesome. You bastard! :)
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Awesome session, nice and heavy :xyxthumbs:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Chest/Calves
Db Warmup 60x12, 60x10, 80x6
Flat DB Press 120x8x3
BB Incline 225x7, 230x6x2
Flat Flyes 70x8x3
Cable Low Crossover 50x6x2
Machine Press 185xfailure

Seated Calf 180x10x3
Standing Calf #20x10x3
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
nice session there mate!! looking awesome for sure!like ur banner......
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
back/abs
Chins 3x12
Wide Pulldowns 210x8x3
One Arm machine row 170x6x3
BB row 225x6x3
T-Bar Row 225x6x2
Low Row 230x6x2

Weighted Crunch 190x12x3
Side bends 55x12x3
Leg tucks 3x25
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Great session man!! good back workout!! no wonder u have such good development!
 
ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2006
Messages
2,066
Points
38
awsome sessions there beau. back/abs session looks solid, nice weight on the rows. keep it up mate.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Arms
Rope pressdown warmup 90x20, 90x12, 100x8
Straight Bar pushdowns stack (235 i think)x6x3
CG Bench 235x6x2
Incline French Press 135x6x2
One arm Ext 50x6x2

Seated DB Curls 50x6x3
Preachers curls 100x6x2 (felt weaker than norm with this movement)
Hammer curls 50x6, 45x6 dropset 35x6
Spyder Curls 60x8x2

Wrist curls 130x12x4
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Couple of nice session there buddy.Flat DB presses are strong and that arm blast looks great..getting those big guns even bigger:xyxthumbs.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
GReat arm session dude!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
shoulders/calves
Machine Military Press warmup 90x20, 180x12, 180x10
PLate loaded Machine Press 360x6x3
Upright rows 120x6x2
DB Side laterals superset w DB front raises 45x6x3
Behind Back cable lateral 40x6x2
Rear Delt machine 195x6x3
BB Shrugs 315x10x3
Rear BB Shrugs 225x12x3

Seated Calf 180x8x3
Standing Calf #20x12x3
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
As always a great session! this time it was a good shoulder/traps session! keep up the good work
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Legs
Leg ext warmup 90x20, 100x12, 100x10
Bench Squats 315x12x3, Last set dropped to 135x20
DB Lunges 50x8x3
Leg Press 16 Platesx10x3
Leg Ext stack (235?) xfailure

Seated leg curls #11x12x3
Standind 1 leg curl 80x10x3
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
good squatting there man! drop set musta killed u! good work!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
DB Flat Press 130x8x3

Incline BB Press 225x6x2

Incline DB Flyes 70x8x3

Low cable Cross 55x8x2

Weighted Crunch 190x15x3

Leg tucks 3x25

Broom Twists 2x2min sets
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice session dude!! good weight on those db presses!
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
Don't know how this log has escaped me so far..Weights are awesome and you're looking enormous in the pics :xyxthumbs:
 
Top