• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 1 Cardio

6:15am 24mg Ephy + 200mg Caff
6:30am 45 Min Incline Walk
7:25am 1 cup egg whites, Protein shake
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
thats a nice cardio routine.. did you take the eph and caff on an empty stomach?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
i do it twice a day one serving first thing in the morning then one serving like 15 minutes before training. I go 3 days on 2 days off
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
^ i get way too shaky off ephedrine, so i dont take anything as far as a thermo is concerned. i just drink a black coffee in the morning and im good
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
10:00am Protein Shake

12:30pm Chicken Salad, Caloriewise Italian dressing, 1/2 cup cottage cheese
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
no its low carb day...take 50g post workout thats it
3:00pm protein shake, cottage cheese
5:30pm (pre workout) 8oz chicken, asparagus
8:00 Post workout shake- 40g isolate, 50g Dextrose, 1 litre water, 10g bcaa's 10g glutamine
9:00pm 6oz chicken, 1/2 cup cottage cheese
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 1 chest,abs

Warmup BB bench 135x12, 135x12, 185x6
DB Bench 120x6, 120x6, 120x6
Incline BB press 225x6, 225x6, 225x5
DB Pullovers 90x6, 100x6, 100x6
Low Pulley Crossover 60x6, 60x6, 60x6

Seated Ab machine 180x15, 180x15, 180x15
Ball Crunches w 25lb plate 3 setsx15
Leg raises 25x15, 25x15, 25x15
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 arms
Warm-up Cam bar curls 75x12, 75x12, 85x6
Seated Cam Bar Curls 95x6, 105x6, 105x6
DB Hammers 50x6, 50x6, 50x6
Concentration Curl 40x6, 40x6, 40x6
Overhead Peak Curls 105x6, 120x6, 120x6

Warmup Ropes pressdowns 95x12, 95x12, 105x6
Rope Pressdowns 130x6, 140x6, 140x6
Reverse Grip Pushdowns 150x6, 160x6, 160x6
Weighted Dips 45x6, 45x6, 45x6
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
i'm curious as to why u are doing cardio 3 days a week.....ur only 10% bodyfat????
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
for having such low carbs in you.. those are still some great lifts.
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
X-Factor is some good shit, i did a two bottle cycle and got mad results. Increased vascularity, pumps, and decreased b/f.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Last time i checked i was closer to 8-9% but since then i have put on alittle weight (not good weight) eating alittle shittier so im assuming im around 10-12% right now. Im actually doing cardio 5-6 times a week starting about 2 weeks ago, as well as back on my strict cutting diet. Cutting for summer to see how low i can get my BF % (shooting for 5-6%). So next year around this time i kinda know what to expect for hopefully my first contest.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
makes sense I guess i would have to see some pictures becuz in my personal opinion 10-12% bodyfat isn't that bad but then again its different for everyone.......just stick to ur goals brother and they will b accomplished
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
SiCK said:
X-Factor is some good shit, i did a two bottle cycle and got mad results. Increased vascularity, pumps, and decreased b/f.

Ya i have roughly 2 weeks left of my 2 bottle cycle...im fairly impressed with it. Seem to have put on some lean mass, deff got stronger in my core lifts and pumps are nuts some days. Body is always sore from the previous workout (doms) and Even with my sometimes shitty eating /lack of cardio i didnt notice a real increase in BF. I find im always hungry. I think i'll do another cycle come October when im trying to bulk.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
no i know 10% bf aint bad but it aint competition shape either. I wanna try to get to around 5-6% just to know i can do it. Like i say next year i plan on doing my first contest, so this way i'll have some experience with the heavy cutting. I hope :)
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Im weighing around 176 today...i think i'll be close to 160 at 5-6% BF this time around.

I plan on getting to around 185-190 this winter when i bulk and hopefully cutting to 165. I think its possible if i work hard and eat tons but keep it clean.
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
good luck on the cutting 5-6% is a tough goal
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Back

Warmup Deads 135x12, 135x12, 225x6
Deads 315x6, 315x6, 315x6
Bent Over BB row 225x6, 245x6, 245x6
T-Bar row 250x6, 250x6, 250x6
One arm Machine rows 180x6, 180x6, 180x6

Good back workout today....felt fairly strong probably coulda went higher with my deadlifts but form over weight :) right. Oh well had a good pump going for sure. Shoulders tomorrow with some upper back/traps
 
Top