• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Note i've been doing 30-45 min cardio 6 days a week for the past 2 weeks
As i stated earlier today i wanna see if i can reach that 5% bf range.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
nice bent over BB rows 245lbs.......overhand or underhand grip???
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I got weak genetics when it comes to back width (lats) but i seem to be getting pretty thick throughout my back, i really need to work on my lats though. I've gone from doing back once a week to spliting it up into thickness and width work. Anyone got any good advice on a solid lat routine? i usually do the above workout for thickness then i follow it a couple days later with some upperback work ie lat pulldowns chins reverse pulldowns etc. Seems to be working wonders for thickness but still cant get much lat flare.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
beau37 said:
I got weak genetics when it comes to back width (lats) but i seem to be getting pretty thick throughout my back, i really need to work on my lats though. I've gone from doing back once a week to spliting it up into thickness and width work. Anyone got any good advice on a solid lat routine? i usually do the above workout for thickness then i follow it a couple days later with some upperback work ie lat pulldowns chins reverse pulldowns etc. Seems to be working wonders for thickness but still cant get much lat flare.
if u like doing bent over barbell rows underhand u should also try it overhand............i don't know how much of a difference it makes but i know I usually do both overhand and underhand in the same workout and i can defiantly feel a difference and it's also just a good mass builder...
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
ya im looking for more width...like i say Thickness is not a problem :). Also i do BB rows overhand ever 3rd workout or so to switch it up. Thanks for the comments turk
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
back width is much genetics, but if u do a hell of a lot of chins, and reduce ur waist line u are gonna get a wide back, atleast visually:D keep up the solid work man:D!
 
SiCK

SiCK

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
326
Points
18
beau37 said:
Ya i have roughly 2 weeks left of my 2 bottle cycle...im fairly impressed with it. Seem to have put on some lean mass, deff got stronger in my core lifts and pumps are nuts some days. Body is always sore from the previous workout (doms) and Even with my sometimes shitty eating /lack of cardio i didnt notice a real increase in BF. I find im always hungry. I think i'll do another cycle come October when im trying to bulk.
Concrads with the progress. But you say your eating like shit? You need to stop that shit man. X-Factor is expensive, don't waste your money by getting off your diet.

Make your diet strict and consistent with your last 2 weeks of x-factor.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
I know dude it was only a week or 2 of poor eating do to holidays but i got right back on track.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 4 Shoulders/upper back

Warmup Military press 95x15, 95x15, 135x6
Military press 160x6, 160x6, 160x6
Seated side laterals 45x6, 45x6, 45x6
DB Front raises 35x6, 35x6, 35x6
Reverse laterals cable machine 30x6, 30x6, 30x6
Rear lateral machine 160x6, 160x6, 160x6
Chins 3 sets of 10
Front pulldowns 200x6, 200x6, 200x6
Pulldowns to the rear 165x6, 170x6, 170x6
Rope lat pulls 150x6, 175x6, 175x6
DB Shrugs 100x6, 110x6, 110x6
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 5 legs
Warmup leg ext 100x15 100x15, 150x6
Squats 315x6, 315x6, 315x6
Leg press 720x6, 720x6, 720x6 (deep deep deep)
Single leg ext 150x6, 150x6, 150x6
Standing one leg ham curls 105x6, 105x6, 105x6
Seated ham curls 120x6, 120x6, 120x6 Weak lift for me
Standing calf raises 180x6, 200x6, 200x6
Leg press calf raises 250x6, 250x6, 250x6
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
deep leg presses are fucking intense Beau
i bet they felt like a 100foot long steeel beam
on a small truck, heavy ? heh
do you use an average 45lb BB for squats?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Yes average olympic BB
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
leg day is always a hard day.....nice work on the legs man keep it up, deep leg presses with 720 impressive
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
very good leg presses and squats there mate, everything is very solid, very solid indeed:)
 
fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
good squats and presses there beau
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 1 CHEST/AB Higher Rep week

Weighted ab machine 165x15, 165x15, 165x15
Rope Crunch 75x15, 75x15, 75x15
Hip raises 3 sets of 25
Leg tucks 3 sets of 25

Warmup DB Bench press 60x12, 60x12, 90x6
DB Flat bench 100x10, 110x8, 110x8
DB Incline 90x10, 100x8, 100x8
Pec Deck 220x10, 220x10, 220x8
Chest press machine inner grip 150x10, 150x10, 150x10

Felt sluggish today...didnt have much juice in the gym but still managed to get a decent pump going in the chest. Low carbs are starting to catch up to me :(
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
looks like a good chest workout to me, solid numbers on both flat and incline presses:D good stuff:D
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
sum days u may not feel as good obviously but it looks like u had a pretty good dam workout, those low carb days will get u just push through it
 
Top