• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
dam brother sum nice chest work there......i'm very impressed w/ your incline DB Presses:hyperguy:...100lbs yeahhh.........also a very solid bench man :hsughr:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
ya dude i think 110's are on the horizon no problem. I shoulda went to them this workout. Next time :)
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Im actually fairly pleased at my strength lately as i have been doing short rests and leaning out. Cant wait to see what my weights are gonna be in the off-season when im putting on bodyweight.
 
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
13,133
Points
38
damn... that is one crazy leg session you had with some hevy weight.
good chest session mate, chest sore today?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 Arms
Warmup Rope pushdowns 100x12, 100x12, 120x8
Straight Bar Pushdowns 150x8, 150x8, 160x6
Incline Nose Breakers 115x8, 115x8, 115x8
One arm Pushdowns reverse grip 75x8 ,75x8, 75x8
CG Bench 225x6, 225x6

Cam BB Curls 115x8, 115x6, 115x6
Spyder curls one arm 35x8, 35x6, 35x6
Incline DB curls 45x6, 45x6, 50x6
Hammers superset w con curl 40x8 3 sets
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Back

Chins 3 sets 12 warmup lats
Warmup Deads 135x12, 135x12, 225x10
Deads 315x8, 315x8, 315x6
Underhand Grip Pulldowns 200x8, 210x6, 210x6
DB rows 100x8, 100x8, 100x8
Low Row 150x10, 165x10, 165x10 (slow and very good contraction)
Hypers 3 sets of 25
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
so are all your sessions short rest? thats impressive weight for short rests, impressive anyway you look at it :xyxthumbs:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
ya lately i've been doing 30 second rests max...except for my Squats and Deads i give myself 90 seconds
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
sum solid sessions there x-factor
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 4 Shoulders (friday last week)
Warmup DB presses 50x12, 60x12, 60x8
DB presses 80x6, 80x6, 80x6
Seated Side laterals 45x8, 45x8, 45x8
Cable front raises Superset side laterals 30x8, 30x8, 30x8
Rear Delt machine 165x8, 180x6, 180x6
BB Shrugs 225x12, 225xx12, 315x10, 315x10
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
nice shoulder work, that superset looks pretty hard!
very nice pressing there
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 1 Chest
Warmup DB Press 60x12, 60x12, 70x10
DB Flat Press 110x8, 120x6, 130x5
Incline DB Press 100x8, 110x6, 110x6
Cable Crossovers 75x8, 85x6, 85x6
Decline BB press 225x6, 135x15, 135x15
Pec Dec 170x8, 170x8, 170x8
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
a nice chest day, very impressive Db chest presses beau, and db incline chest presses
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 Arms
DB Curls warmup 30x12, 30x12, 35x8
Db curls 45x8, 50x8, 55x6
Incline DB curls 45x8, 45x8, 45x8
Cable BB Curls 150x8, 150x8, 150x8
Hammer curls 45x8, 45x8, 45x8
Tricep Ropes warmup 85x12, 85x12, 85x12
CG Bench Press 225x8, 225x6, 225x6
DB Kickbacks 30x8, 30x8, 30x8
Incline French Press cables 160x8, 180x8, 180x8
Dips w 45lbs 3 sets to failure
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
great arm session for sure there man:)
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
solid arm session x.....very strong on both bi's and tri's
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Back Thickness/Abs
Warmup Deads 135x12, 135x12, 225x8
Deads 315x6, 325x6, 325x5
T-Bar Rows 5 Plates x 3 sets x 8
Bent Over BB Row 185x8, 200x8, 200x8
One Arm seated row machine 170x8, 170x8, 170x8

Leg Tucks 3 sets of 30
Crunches 3 sets of 50
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome session there man:) t bars and deadlifts are standouts:D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 4 Shoulders/Traps
Warmup DB Press 50x12, 50x12, 60x8
DB Press 80x6, 80x6, 80x6
Standing One arm laterals 45x6, 45x6, 45x6
Seated One arm DB Front Raises 35x6, 35x6, 35x6
Lying Rear laterals 30x6, 30x6, 30x6
Cable Side laterals 30x6, 30x6, 30x6

BB Shrugs Behind back 225x10, 225x10, 225x10
DB Shrugs Front 100x10, 110x8, 120x8
 
Top