• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
1,273
Points
36
well a break before bulking sounds like a good idea imo it gives your body a chance to be 100
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Ya thats what im thinking

I plan on getting to 190lbs this time around and keeping my bf below 15%
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Thx dude...wish me luck. Currently around 175lbs at 8-10% bf
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
someones Bulking!!!!!!!! excited to see what u add to that 175 brother
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
175 lbs at 8-10% is awesome brother, really good foundation for a good bulk, cant wait to see u get bigger:D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
thx guys decided to take this week off the weights...up my calories slowly (250 a day) till i get to a desired level thats putting on weight but keeping fat somewhat under control :) I'll be back in the gym Sunday.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Fuck its been so long since i've enjoyed High carbs. Oatmeal, Rice, Pasta, Potatoes, Bread here I come! :) This is gonna be fun
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Enjoy yourself. Plus with the extra fuel your already impressive weights may jump higher still!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
First day of the Bulk! lemme tell ya it was nice to eat the carbs but hard to eat alot of food...gotta ease my way in.

Day 1 Chest
DB flat press warmups 60x12, 60x12, 70x8
DB Press 130x5, 120x7, 120x7 (not bad although i was disappointed with the first set)
Incline Flyes 80x8, 80x8, 80x8
Flat Flyes (palms out) 50x10, 50x10 ,50x10
Decline BB bench 225x8, 225x6, 225x6
Dips bw x failure 2 sets

Overall good pump going...my strength wasnt at its best but with the week off and the shitty eating involved i was pleased. Like i mentioned above the CLEAN bulk started today. I'll start posting my diet every now and again to give you guys an idea of what im eating. Also im gonna take pics this weekend so we can track progress. Cheers!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
sum heavvvy DB presses brother but an overall impressive chest workout u keep that clean bulk going brother!!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Don't know why you were disappointed-massive DB presses.
 
knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
759
Points
43
sweet dumbell work, heaps strong
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
man those db presses are amazing dude, throwing up the 130s for inclines that impressive to say the least:D great session and cant wait to see some new pics of u:)
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 2 Arms
Warmup EZ bar curls 50x12, 50x12, 65x8
Ez bar curls 85x8, 105x6, 105x6
DB curls 45x6, 45x6, 45x6
Spyder Curls 40x6, 40x6, 40x6
seated preachers 120x6, 110x6, 110x6 dropset 90x6
Biceps total working sets 12

Rope pushdowns warmup 80x12, 80x12, 100x8
Straight Bar pushdowns 150x6, 150x6, 150x6
Reverse Pushdowns 120x6, 120x6, 120x6
DB kickbacks 30x6, 30x6, 30x6
Triceps total working sets 9
 
Basebodyfitnesspaul

Basebodyfitnesspaul

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
239
Points
16
:crymeariver: It's just not fair, you can do THAT much Volume with THAT much weight :keke:. Awesome arm sesh man, the preachers and the pressdowns are a standout point in the workout for me :tiphat:. Keep it up bud, and good luck with the bulk. :xyxthumbs:

Base
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
sick arm session man, all movements are strong, but preachers stand out, the ez bar curls aint no joke either, great work bud bet those arms were pumped to hell after that treatment:D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Base- Thanks buddy, Im looking forward to this bulk :)

Bulk- Arms were fully pumped :) felt good. The preachers on the cable machine are nuts when it comes to peak contraction/pump!

Tonight is my night off weights...so i'll be eating :) tomorrow we do back
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Posting meals for 01/08/07
7am- 1 cup oats, 8 eggwhites, cup coffee, slice Flax bread w natty pb
10am- 37g whey shake, 1 cup oats, banana
12:30- 8oz lean steak, 1 cup brown rice w mixed greens, slice flax bread
3:30- 8oz chicken, 1.5 cup brown rice
6:30- 8oz chicken w mushrooms, 1 cup white rice, slice flax bread
9:00- 1 cup white rice, cup cottage cheese
12am- 37g whey shake

Note: drank 4 litres of water plus roughly 1 litre of sugar free tang
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Day 3 Back
Chins 4 sets of 15
BB Rows 185x8, 205x6, 205x6
T-Bar 250x6, 250x6, 250x6
Db Rows 100x6, 100x6, 100x6
Chins 3 sets of 10

Only 4 days into the bulk and Im noticing i look alot fuller....carbs are filling me out :)

Im loving the energy I have all day! Shoulders and some upper back tomorrow
 
Top