• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

The X-FACTOR Log!!!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
ya man it was on the bottom of a rep good thing....if i was mid air with the DB things coulda got nasty...it just fell apart and i dropped it quick. Lucky i guess :)
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Sweet presses man.Keep it up:)
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
awesome pressing there man, amazing flat press and that incline is awesome thinking about u doing flat like that first:D
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Back/Abs
Chinups 4x12
Wide Grip Pulldowns 210x12x3
BB Row 200x12x3
Low Row 200x12x3
One Arm Machine Row 135x12x3
Seated Weight Crunch machine 195x25x3
Leg Raises 3x25
Leg tucks 3x25
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
nice session, everything looking good, pulldowns are heavy!
question: whats a leg tuck?
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Leg tuck....when you sit on the end of a bench and tuck your legs into your torso. Its a Lower ab exercise.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
o thanks never knew what those were called
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Arms
DB Curls 45x12x3
Incline Cable Curls 115x12, 105x12x2
Hammer curls 40x12x2, 35x12
Spyder Curls 60x12x2 by this time my arms were done....60 pounds felt heavy.
Tricep Straight Bar pushdown 225x12x2, 215x12
Incline French Press 90x12x3
BW dips 2 sets to failure....roughly 20 reps a set.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Awesome arm workout right there m8...Awesome Straight bar pushdown!
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
2 more sessions. 2 more examples of great weight being hoisted around. :xyxthumbs:
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Shoulders/ Traps
Started off with some ab work...
Weighted Crunch 190x12x3
Weighted Decline situp 25x25x3
Leg raises 25x3
Side Bends 55x12x3

DB Presses 80x12x2, 70x12
Seated Side Laterals 35x12x3
Cable Front raises 30x12x3
Upright Row 80x12x3
BB Shrugs 315x12x3
Behind Back Shrugs 225x12x2

Started doing higher reps this week...moved from 4-6rep range to 12 reps per set. First thing i noticed is my body is very sore this week and my muscle endurance is weak from the 6 months of bulking/low rep work outs. Weights arent where i want them to be but it will come together soon enough :) Plan on sticking with this rep range for 4 weeks or so then switching it up again.

Starting Cardio and diet on sunday...will be cutting for the next 12 weeks. Ill start posting diet etc again come monday
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Daniel and Rock- thanks for stopping by the log!
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
nice switch up, always gotta keep changing:xyxthumbs:
reps looking solid, good work
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
whats up bulk champion....still waiting for those pics broski.....ne ways awesome training sesssion keep up the great work
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Legs
Leg ext warmup 120x20x3
Leg Press 7plates per side x 12, 8px12, 8px10
Hack Squats 3px12x2
Walking Lunges 135x12x3
Front Squats 135x18 just did this for feel/pump
Leg Ext 250 (stack) x12x3
One Leg curls 65x12, 70x12x2
Lying Leg curls 120x12x3
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
nice leg session bro, just keep crushing those legs every week and force them to grow
 
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
8,082
Points
63
Good to change up and do the higher rep work - and that's still some impressive weight to be moving with the higher reps!
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Chest/abs
Leg raises with training partner resistance 3x25
Ball Weighted Crunch 25x3x25
Leg tucks 3x25

DB Flat Press 60x12, 60x10, 70x8, 90x4
DB Flat Press 110x12x2, 100x12
BB Incline 185x12x3
Cable Crossovers 65x12x3
Machine Press 165x12+2 Forcedx3

Chest was super tight/pumped....these high reps are killin me. My weak muscle endurance is becoming very apparent, but it will only get better with time.
 
R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,330
Points
36
nice work, flat press looking strong:tiphat:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Back/Calves
Pulldowns 200x12x3
Deads 275x12, 315x12x2
T-Bar row 4 platesx12x3
Incline BB Row 130x12x2
Smith Chins 2 sets to fail

Standing calf 200x12x3
Seated Calf 135x12x3
 
Top