• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Things you can't stand in the gym!

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I also work at the gym where i'm training. and one thing i can't stand is when women bring their kids to the gym. they're running all over the place, and i have to look after those little troublemakers.

also there's a gruop of 14 - 16 year olds who always ask me about supplements and training. its good that they're interrested and serious about their training, but it's like every day they have found some new super supplement and ask me like a hundred questions about it.

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Bicep Boys"

I work out at a university gym; it's usually a busy place. Despite the vast amounts of people who come to the weight room, I usually one see ONE person squat regularly (with good form.) As for the rest.....

Sleeveless T-shirts, wife-beaters, and lots of heavHO! type curls........

What, did squatting go out of fashion?

Same with me man, I see some of these guys ONLY bench, train arms, and do abs.

Since me and my original training partner at my home gym go to different schools, I train by myself so I have to find people to spot me on certain exercises. Anyways, I cannot stand morons that don't know how to spot me when im squatting. ARGH! lol

P

proofen

I can't stand when I see a couple making out at the gym. They should get a room. (Unless it's a hot female couple)

i usually just tap the guy on his shoulder and ask him where the line is...

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
when people leave their towel on the machine-bench they are using and then go on and talk with others...

P

Pain

VIP
Anyone seen personal trainers being trained by members? If not, take a trip to my gym/Health & Fitness club.

F

farid467

i dnt like it when people hog weights, sharing is caring.

V

vdawg

i havent trained in a gym for over 2 years but when i was going to a gym i hated the young kids who just went as heavy as they could and do like half a rep then walk around with their chest and shoulders sticking out

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MetalMX

MetalMX

Groups of highschool kids... fucking weak little bitches going over to the bench and trying to bench 200lbs while the other two "spot" the other. OMFG if i see a group like that again ill direct them to the deadlift and squat... those are the only exercises they are allowed to do until they learn perfect form! and NO F**KING TALKING INBETWEEN SETS! or ill beat your ass lol.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
The half dead...

R

revelli

i hate young kids when they are playing (not training) with barbell, trying to benchpress and i am at the begin of my chest training :ihavesandinmyvagina

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The farter also know as the fart lurker....the guy/girl that farts then leaves the area leaving you lifting not only to smell the aftermath but also makes it look like you were the one passing the gas.

D

Dstan

the other day i saw some high school kids benching, and the one who was spotting told the guy to use his back and he did. After he was done with his set, he said yeah that'll bring ur bench up alot.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how do you use your back in a flat BB bench? you mean he lifted his back off the bench?

Oloz

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how do you use your back in a flat BB bench? you mean he lifted his back off the bench?

I would imagine hes talking about those people that arch the shit out of their back when they bench.

Now that spring break is on the way, (well for my school at least) I have noticed the flock of spring breakers that are starting to come to do their workout they do 4 times a week that consists of... Bench, Every type of curl you could imagine, push downs, and abs.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True to that Oloz. Those type of people that just go in there for the looks and don't know what the hell they're doing really piss me off. But anways, I was getting really pissed on day. This old hag was doing dumbbell bent over rows with the smith chair. What I mean by smith chair, is that, even though it's not hooked up to the smith, the chair still belongs to the machine; and so I told him to move because he was using the chair for an unreasonable purpose and he gave me a dirty look. I was like, "Dude, shove it!" But not really.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i cant stand wankers like tweak who weight a buck 50 who tape themselves while training.. makes me giggle..