• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thud - www.M4B.is transformation

MBTJR1980

MBTJR1980

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well my wifey is a muscular therapist and she does myofascial release and when i tell you its the most painful shit ive ever had to endure over hours of time i kid you not i literally cry ? it hurts so much but man does it work! Tissue work is very important and keeps you able to push your limits physically so make sure to get it down at least once a month if you can afford more than go for it. I personally will schedule it on a rest day because after going through a torture session with her my nerves are shot and i wouldnt be able to give my 120% at the gym for me thats unacceptable so i just dont ho the same day

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well my wifey is a muscular therapist and she does myofascial release and when i tell you its the most painful shit ive ever had to endure over hours of time i kid you not i literally cry it hurts so much but man does it work! Tissue work is very important and keeps you able to push your limits physically so make sure to get it down at least once a month if you can afford more than go for it. I personally will schedule it on a rest day because after going through a torture session with her my nerves are shot and i wouldnt be able to give my 120% at the gym for me thats unacceptable so i just dont ho the same day
Hey thinks guys. I was sore as shit this morning I feel good now I can see another session in my future feels like I can feel my muscles all the way to their insertions. If that makes any sense like i can feel the separation more. Idk but I like it. And yes it hurt like a bitch.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's up fellas? Got a little leg work in much improved over last leg day so no complaints.
Leg ext
50-40
50-20
50-20
70-12
85-12
115-10
130-9
145-8
Machine leg press
100-20
175-12
250-12
325-10
325-10
Lying leg curls
50-20
70-18
100-8
Seated leg curl
55-20
100-9
85-12

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is up my brothers? Quick day this morning had places to be. Pretty good chest day.
Incline Smith press
95-40
135-20
135-12
185-10
225-6
225-5
225-4
High cable fly
20-20
25-10
35-10
40-6
Low cable fly
20-12
25-10
25-10
Pec deck
100-20
130-10
160-6

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

What is up my brothers? Quick day this morning had places to be. Pretty good chest day.
Incline Smith press
95-40
135-20
135-12
185-10
225-6
225-5
225-4
High cable fly
20-20
25-10
35-10
40-6
Low cable fly
20-12
25-10
25-10
Pec deck
100-20
130-10
160-6
Nice day Mr beastly

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Thud!! My brother keep it up!!

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good morning yesterday I got some shoulders in.
Rear delts pull down
25-30
40-30
55-20
65-20
Reverse Pec deck.
100-16
130-10
145-10
Smith press
95-30
135-15
155-10
175-10
205-3
Side laterals
20-20 strange pain went to next exercise
Cable Ez bar upright row
50-20 pain persists went on to triceps
Ez bar push downs
40-30
55-20
65-15
75-10
Machine ext
65-20
95-10
125-8

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Very inspiring work outs brother

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Having a home gym, one thing I really miss is the pec-deck

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So me and my training partner drove about 40 minutes this morning to world gym to do a little back training. Almost puked we had the intensity turned up this morning. We are going to have to make that journey a little more often. Used machines that I'm not even sure what you would call it. But my back was blowed the fuck up. My partner asked me if I felt like I was on TV. I'm like what are you talking about he said turn around everyone was watching me. I just laughed and said haven't you fucker ever seen a guy finish a set. At the time was doing a supported row. And I have no idea how many rest pause I had done on that particular set. It was just a good day. I was able to get lost in about every set.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
So me and my training partner drove about 40 minutes this morning to world gym to do a little back training. Almost puked we had the intensity turned up this morning. We are going to have to make that journey a little more often. Used machines that I'm not even sure what you would call it. But my back was blowed the fuck up. My partner asked me if I felt like I was on TV. I'm like what are you talking about he said turn around everyone was watching me. I just laughed and said haven't you fucker ever seen a guy finish a set. At the time was doing a supported row. And I have no idea how many rest pause I had done on that particular set. It was just a good day. I was able to get lost in about every set.
Bro I know the feeling.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bro I know the feeling.
It's just cool when that happens. I wish I could master the recipe to make it happen every time like that. But it doesnt!! And I write everything down. Different circumstances every time. I think its the mind set.

Thudgens96

Thudgens96

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's up friends Romans and countrymen lend me your ears. Lol what a goob. Anyway so if anyone has wondered where I have been. I ran out of bp meds and holy shit did things go a little crazy. And I appreciate all of the Hey I can send you this or I have that I can send. But my knowledge of bp meds isn't good enough just to start taking random shit when I don't even understand bp at all. Here is why I say that when my bp is say 175/85. Which is high according to the world. At this reading I feel fantastic. When they get my bp down to 165/75 I feel like hammered shit. This week it got as high as 210/110. That was last Sunday night at 3 am when your body resets itself. Which when that occurs we all know your bp rises dramatically for a bit. But if it's normal this is no big deal. The only reason I was out for any period of time was simple miscommunication between me pharmacy and dr office got sorted out and back on meds. Now just have to get going again. Don't know if any of you have had your bp get that high mine has been higher one other time. I don't know how to explain how I feel after a few days like that. Everything hurts joints ache no appetite what soever. No food at all a couple of those days. Anyway get back on horse today gonna try to hit the gym here in a bit.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Take care of yourself brother and keep a close eye on the BP. It can be very dangerous especially hitting 200’s/100’s

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
What's up friends Romans and countrymen lend me your ears. Lol what a goob. Anyway so if anyone has wondered where I have been. I ran out of bp meds and holy shit did things go a little crazy. And I appreciate all of the Hey I can send you this or I have that I can send. But my knowledge of bp meds isn't good enough just to start taking random shit when I don't even understand bp at all. Here is why I say that when my bp is say 175/85. Which is high according to the world. At this reading I feel fantastic. When they get my bp down to 165/75 I feel like hammered shit. This week it got as high as 210/110. That was last Sunday night at 3 am when your body resets itself. Which when that occurs we all know your bp rises dramatically for a bit. But if it's normal this is no big deal. The only reason I was out for any period of time was simple miscommunication between me pharmacy and dr office got sorted out and back on meds. Now just have to get going again. Don't know if any of you have had your bp get that high mine has been higher one other time. I don't know how to explain how I feel after a few days like that. Everything hurts joints ache no appetite what soever. No food at all a couple of those days. Anyway get back on horse today gonna try to hit the gym here in a bit.
My bp gets around 150/90 at most when I have anxiety or tense back when arm is squeezed.

My normal is 120/60

If i am holding water then it's higher
An AI helps!

If i am in need to drain red blood it gets higher!

U feel like shit because too much differences between the high # and low will do that!!

120/60-70 good ratio but u want top # and bottom to be no more a difference than half.

U need to lower your top # bottom will follow.

Why they can get u in range with BP meds?

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Sorry hands numb can't type much atm.

But my body doesn't reset on Sunday brother. Lol

My best moments or to not even know the day unless I look!! Lol

But I am not one who believes in any type of stuff. I am a fact chaser!
But I have faith in God!!
And good within us