German_Joe
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Jul 16, 2006
- Messages
- 1,032
- Points
- 38
at the end of the week doing fullbody workouts, my volume (sets, reps, weight lifted) are nearly the same as doing a conventional split. It comes down to personal preference, I for one cannot do high volume bodypart specific splits even with consistent diet and 8-9 hours of sleep. Thats just my personal recovery ability.
I prefer to split my volume near equally amongst 3 sessions a week, this is good for me because it gives me time to do school work and work a 12 hour shift on friday
again personal preference
I prefer to split my volume near equally amongst 3 sessions a week, this is good for me because it gives me time to do school work and work a 12 hour shift on friday
again personal preference











I train really hard and most of the time I go beyond failure with intensity techniques with only just one working set per exercise. The only muscle for me that doesn't get sore the next couple of days afterwards is my biceps, thats all.
