• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer {06} vs Trey Brewer {08}

Did Trey improve

• Total voters
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trey "Phenom" Brewer my ass! :49: sorry, just had to

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how could anybody sane vote "yes" for this? Looks like a promising career has been shot (no pun intended) down the tubes.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ i didn't really think it was ever that promising, just hyped :dunnodude:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well hes balder, nasty gyno, GH gut, lost leg mass, flat chest, bigger arms, honestly his front DB sucks ass his back looks terrible there, and on his rear lat spread he lost alot of mass on his upper back/trapz, his shoulder look a bit bigger, i thonk 06 wins this

skid9832004

skid9832004

did he gain any weight at all?????????? does any one know

faiz

faiz

wow his posing is horrible..

D

drexel1234

while i do agree with most of you who say he has little to no change in 2 years u guys still have to understand that he is only 22. find me another guy that young who is already that developed? yes he has alot of issues primarily his back along with the rest of his upper body as well as regaining those monsterous legs he HAD but never the less he is very young and has all kinds of time. we could be sitting here 2-3 years from now and talking about how he did bulk up to 350 pounds stayed at 275-285 dieted slower came in more conditioned. While the USAs are too soon to make any change i hope he has learned not to eat like a powerlifter and how to bring up his weaknesses becuz if soo he could still be the next big thing 3 years from now when he would only be 25!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
while i do agree with most of you who say he has little to no change in 2 years u guys still have to understand that he is only 22. find me another guy that young who is already that developed? yes he has alot of issues primarily his back along with the rest of his upper body as well as regaining those monsterous legs he HAD but never the less he is very young and has all kinds of time. we could be sitting here 2-3 years from now and talking about how he did bulk up to 350 pounds stayed at 275-285 dieted slower came in more conditioned. While the USAs are too soon to make any change i hope he has learned not to eat like a powerlifter and how to bring up his weaknesses becuz if soo he could still be the next big thing 3 years from now when he would only be 25!
thats if he makes it to 25, the dude honestly looks 40 now. how much does he weigh? i heard in the off season he got to 400 pounds.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
skid9832004

skid9832004

thats if he makes it to 25, the dude honestly looks 40 now. how much does he weigh? i heard in the off season he got to 400 pounds.

i hope you ment 300 and that was just a typo......

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

c'mon now that is completely silly and outlandish. i have seen many vids and interviews at the height of his bulk, and he never claimed to be more than 330lb. even if you did here this, there is absolutetly no way it was from a reputable source because it simply is not true.

consider he competed at what like 250-260 correct? not even the fattest of the fat bodybuilder drops 150lbs for a show.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He was 325-330lbs this offseason, and 249lbs for the show............hmmm
And he was 260lbs at the Excaliber

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
c'mon now that is completely silly and outlandish. i have seen many vids and interviews at the height of his bulk, and he never claimed to be more than 330lb. even if you did here this, there is absolutetly no way it was from a reputable source because it simply is not true.

consider he competed at what like 250-260 correct? not even the fattest of the fat bodybuilder drops 150lbs for a show.
thats what the word was at the gym i didnt believe it, but i saw pictures and he was enormous, thats why im asking what was his weight, because from those pictures i was disappointed i expected something insane

mgballa4life

mgballa4life

he disappointed me terribly. i thought he would come in way bigger and what im seeing is just sad. at 330 lbs in offseason he should be twice the size he is in these pics. not much to show for a 2 year offseason huh?

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
it may sound stupid but if he said he was 400 pounds off season, i prob would of believed him, he looked like a gigantic tub of lard

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
the only thing that is improved IMO is back double biceps and maybe rear lat spread, the rest of his body is a total mess, 2006 Trey > 2008 grandpa Trey :keke:

and 400 pounds of sesson??? IMO is impossible, i know that his max was arround 330 :wutyousay:

Anabolicus

Anabolicus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imo there's no more Trey ''Leg freak'' Brewer. Just one screwed up BBer. I'm very disappointed.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
jesus he looks like hes 40 years old..