• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer @ 2009 Arnold Classic Expo 310lb

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL why are you so psyched just to see his tricep. Same Trey as before.

Zendorian

Zendorian

but Lee brings it to stage, he doesn't!

has this thing worked for him? NO

has it worked for lee priest? yes.

the guy looks healthy to you?

yes u are right according to the lee priest statement, but i still think the bashing on the guye is totally overwhelming what he acctually deserves, if u would see him on ur local gym ur jaw would drop to the floor of his sheer size, for example. i mean even if he aint top quality he has acieved alot but even tough that everything almost every1 says is negative.. sad.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
What exactly has he achieved? Everyone was positive about him... even with his super unessecary bulk. It was the fact he came in with LESS muscle than he had before with an extreme amount of hype that made people become negative. He has a lot of work to do to even bring back his earlier form.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What exactly has he achieved? Everyone was positive about him... even with his super unessecary bulk. It was the fact he came in with LESS muscle than he had before with an extreme amount of hype that made people become negative. He has a lot of work to do to even bring back his earlier form.

Pretty much spot on:thumbsup2:

F

fitmod066

I'll give him one more chance. This next contest he really needs to place in the top 3!!!!

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One thing, he looks much better at 310 this year compared to last year, h had no definition in his arms like this year..which means its less fat at 310...which means improvement right?

I'm with PV on this one. Mega Bulk = Mega Cut, we'll see....

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Guys guys I honestly don't give a shit about the past But that is a big fucking tricep. It alone is bigger than Curry's entire Delt Package.

I will actually have faith in the guy and say he will learn from his mistakes but damn it just this last time lets give him a chance.

Go! Brewer!

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

Sad..........

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOLZ even though that is a big tricep it doesn't prove anything. Just wait and see, he is going to look just as bad as he did last time. I don't hope that, but I'm afraid it's gonna happen.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When you are in this industry you put yourself under the microscope for the most intense physical judgement one can receive. It is these kind of mega bulks that contribute to his TERRIBLE looking skin when he cuts down. The massive stretch marks degrade from his physique and I think many people dont want that kind of representation for our sport. I also think that people dont want representation of bodybuilders being fat and pudgy. When you gain that much fat you put yourself in a prime situation for estrogen levels to rise when using aas as well. You also have to have an extreme cut where you will most likely be very catabolic and end up looking drugged over and flat on stage. I think Trey once had something going for him but he has to keep his physique in check if he ever wants to reap the benefits of success in competition.