• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Trey Brewer sneak peak from BSN

thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
it would be nice if he wins !!!
thanks for the vid bro :tiphat:
 
brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
1,389
Points
38
he looks shredded . nice post bro.
 
durantb

durantb

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2008
Messages
101
Points
18
nice video, he looks better than that last show.
 
thicknasty

thicknasty

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
702
Points
16
ooops...didn't realize that was already posted in the wiegh-ins thread.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
lol at the "talent manager" he looked like a geek

I'm a fan of trey, not really sure why but I really hope he pulls it out. Hes always had freaky legs. It will be interesting to see at 23 if he can continue to progress in the sport
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
looks SHITLOADS better than the juniors... good luck to him!
 
CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
I did'nt like his physique before, but now he looks A LOT better overall. Best of luck to him at the Nationals.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He looks really good... he has a chance...
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Thats what Im talking about!, if he brings that to the stage or better, he's a top contender for the overall.
 
Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
612
Points
16
Look way better - but i'll wait with further comments till I see actual pictues with him from the show.

Also - it looks like they really took all the talk on the internet seriously, it's very obvious BSN now is focusing on a 'changed' Trey Brewer (and they need to in order to keep him as a sponsered athelete). They constantly point out how he's no longer the old Trey Brewer and that his physique is completely different so all the critique apparently had a significant impact.
 
P

PiC

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2008
Messages
320
Points
18
looks SHITLOADS better than the juniors... good luck to him!

bullshit .he looks like shit... see the contest photos...the lighting is in his favour. and lol at that bsn idiot. "tell me if u dont see a difference". what a dope.
 
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Joined
Dec 23, 2007
Messages
7,444
Points
38
bullshit .he looks like shit... see the contest photos...the lighting is in his favour. and lol at that bsn idiot. "tell me if u dont see a difference". what a dope.

he DOES look better than the juniors. Smaller yes, but indeed better.
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
24
Views
12K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
dilatedmuscle
Replies
147
Views
29K
Robcardu
Robcardu
dilatedmuscle
Replies
8
Views
4K
SerbMarko
SerbMarko
R
Replies
14
Views
8K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Top