• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Trey Brewer "The Phenom Files"

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sfEoxRTCatw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sfEoxRTCatw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3jpcvWQqACw&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3jpcvWQqACw&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WL9-otv_kfs&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WL9-otv_kfs&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T2qPcyY7J4s&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T2qPcyY7J4s&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
maan he is a freak. I like him, but I like evan centopani better(they get compared a lot). Personally, I think Evan will beat Ronnies record. I mean with his great insertions and wide shoulders and awesome calves.But Trey actually has a nice physique even being a freak. People say he's way off balance.It's not that bad dude.
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
^^^^ i like evan centopani a lot as well....i'll try and find sum videos on him
 
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,389
Points
38
yea there are 4 of him on md
 
C

cpap

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
50
Points
6
im not impressed with trey brewer's physique. his legs are phenomenal but thats all i am really impressed with. i would definitely not go all out and say he is the future of bodybuilding. And i do know of a evan centopani vid that can be posted.
 
P

pumpingiron06

Active member
Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2007
Messages
27
Points
1
idk why the hell i think of nasser when i c this guy
 
MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
801
Points
16
I like Trey, I hope he'll do well on the stage in the future.
 

Similar threads

tkD
Replies
24
Views
12K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
dilatedmuscle
Replies
147
Views
29K
Robcardu
Robcardu
dilatedmuscle
Replies
8
Views
4K
SerbMarko
SerbMarko
R
Replies
14
Views
8K
dilatedmuscle
dilatedmuscle
Top