• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turkish1530 Bulking Pics July 2008 (230lbs)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good bro :hollister:

Amazing strength, you pwn me on some of these :tear:

haha thanks braaq just trying to have a good bulk....my strength is defiantly the strongest that i have ever been by far :coolguy: so i just need to hope taht will lead to sum good muscle gains :hyperguy:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow turk, awsome bulk and lifts, do you mind telling us your measurments now? , chest, arms, legs, calves, etc.....

sorry hater i really have no idea what my measurements are....i woulnd't even know what good ones are :keke:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So are those the only excercises you do cuz if you are im guessing your sticking to a old school compound movement type of training technique, because thats what it looks like an its working

no these aren't the only exercises taht i do, there are several more but i defiantly do stick to the more old school type of hardcore lifting...:xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking huge Turk, great off season buddy, amazing upper body and strength, don't worry for your legs though, you'll bring them for sure :2: ... speechless lifts there :ughnoes: :tiphat:

thanks buddy, i'm really hoping that my legs willl start growing like crazy now that i'm back to hitting them, i don't think they've lost much size on the 2.5 months i didn't train them...

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn u are crazy dood, fill up the bar in t-bars? shit thats how big boys work out :gaygay:

looking good in the recent pics too, thx for share updates man

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good Turk!
Everythings looking full in those pics
and those lifts are unspeakably amazing!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking awesome as Turk!!

your rear double bi is scary!! :tiphat:
enjoy the offseason bro :keke:

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude looking thick as shit! good job man what was you weight when you last competed?

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THICK, good work though bud. Keep the bf around where it is now, just for health purposes and so you don't have to lose so much weight on your next cut. But you're looking great, keep us updated on the progress (because we all know you will make progress).

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn u are crazy dood, fill up the bar in t-bars? shit thats how big boys work out :gaygay:

looking good in the recent pics too, thx for share updates man

if your not getting wild then whats the point of worrking out :keke:...thanks miami i appreciate the love :gaygay:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good Turk!
Everythings looking full in those pics
and those lifts are unspeakably amazing!

thanks hypo just trying to fill my muscles up and get wild on the weights :hyperguy:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking awesome as Turk!!

your rear double bi is scary!! :tiphat:
enjoy the offseason bro :keke:

thanks driddz i'm still hoping to make a lot of improvements on my lats and shoulders which will make my rear double bi really scary :coolguy: :keke:...hope everything is going well in your training big boiiiiiii :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn dude looking thick as shit! good job man what was you weight when you last competed?

thanks weapon just trying to make sum improvements in the offseason..., when i competed i was 190lbs on stage

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
THICK, good work though bud. Keep the bf around where it is now, just for health purposes and so you don't have to lose so much weight on your next cut. But you're looking great, keep us updated on the progress (because we all know you will make progress).

Thanks IS, that really means a lot coming from you and i am determined to make sum good improvements this offseason :hyperguy:.......if u don't mind i want u to critique my bulk diet as of now and give any advice :tiphat:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
;looking great bro! Thats really nice 230, u look bigger than that IMO. Keep it up bro!

God Bless
Ben

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulk Diet::: any suggestions????
4,500 Calories
300g protein (this is the highest i go, i normally just try to get around 250g)
500g Carbs
145g Fat

Morning: Protein shake (2 scoops)/ White bagel with cream cheese or PB/ and 1 Spoon Olive Oil (I try to always stick with a simple carb in the morning)

Next 3 meals consist of 4 ounces of chicken each, either 3/4C of brown rice or a cup of oatmeal for each meal (depending on what i want)....Also since I've been landscaping for the summer some days of the week i'll go out to Wendy's and get 2 stack attacks (double cheeseburgers) and a chicken sandwich

Pre-workout meal
1 scoop of whey and 1 Cup of Oatmeal

PWO shake
2 scoops whey and 150g of Maltodextrin

PWO Meal
a steak or 2 burgers (some kind of red meat) and 3 ounces of Whole wheat Pasta or a cup of oatmeal and a spoon of olive oil

Night meal
glass of milk and 2 spoons olive oil

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
;looking great bro! Thats really nice 230, u look bigger than that IMO. Keep it up bro!

God Bless
Ben

thanks big ben i really appreicate it :methman: :xyxthumbs:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great my brother from another mother keep up the great bulk and enjoy it ;)

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bulk looks like it's going well. Crazy strength in those lifts too! :xyxthumbs: