• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Ugliest body in bodybuilding?

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Surprise surprise... another kidney

I hate how the media or magazines, will blame that on steriods.. but it is mainly due to the amount of pain killers these guys take, diuretics, really high protein diets for a long time on top of dehydration...

Steroids would be at fault if he had to retire because of a failing liver. Many bb's do have heart attacks from steroid use when they get older as well from enlargement, CAD, etc.
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
Flex who? Flex Lewis? Flex Wheeler?
If either one of those two is who you are referring too... you need to get your eyes checked bud. Or think before you speak/type :no:


:gtfoslap:
Damn right! It's just ridiculous to claim something like that.

lee__88 said:
flex has a ugly as body!!!
Dude, you got to wake up.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Damn right! It's just ridiculous to claim something like that.

Dude, you got to wake up.

I think that lee_88, just won the award for worst/dumbest posts on Musclemecca history... and that is hard to do cause we see em all the time. He has only made two posts and they are both like this..:dunnodude:
 
T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
2,018
Points
36
I think that lee_88, just won the award for worst/dumbest posts on Musclemecca history... and that is hard to do cause we see em all the time. He has only made two posts and they are both like this..:dunnodude:

= ban

:ughfingers:
 
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 2, 2006
Messages
2,603
Points
38
I would like to have some explanation for that argument. It's just so silly.

There is only two options when you claim something like that: 1. lee__88 doesn't know shit what he's talking about. 2. He's completely retarded. Or maybe there is just one option (#2).

Please, lee__88, go to this thread and make your statement. I really want to hear your opinion!?

PS. My guess is Art Atwood, Dave Palumbo or Greg Kovacs. :keke:
 
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
4,013
Points
38
Maybe not the ugliest, but not very pleasing to look at either:

HEIKO KALLBACH:



Aabrem03b1205ov1th 1


Aaanoc2004kallbach01nk7th 1


and my "favourite" haha King Kamali:

Aaa1img7723zw8th 1


Akamaliwl3of7th 1
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
3,424
Points
38
have to agree with the atwood choice
 
atomic strenght

atomic strenght

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2007
Messages
275
Points
18
i think palumbo has the worst physique
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Palumbo or Kovacs for sure
 
high_five

high_five

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
445
Points
16
Art Atwood physique is atrocious. :ugh:
 
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
1,809
Points
36
I didn't know Napolean Dynamite was in bodybuilding??
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
atwood
bautista
palumbo
...omg and i forgot greg kovacs :keke:
 
Top